One

2:36pm, Munich
The scrolling landscape, the blue sky giving way to a powerful and seductive sun, I go to see my father. My father runs a clothing company in collaboration with Dior. He called me two days before to meet me her in Munich.

The taxi lets me at my father's desk.

- Thank you for the ride, said to the driver while paying him.

I close the door and join my father's desk. To my surprise, my brother is here.

- Max! What are you doing here!? Papa didn't tell me you would be there!
- We will work together!!
- No way!! I run and take him in my arms.

My brother lives in USA for his work and his family. He met his wife in Las Vegas, got married there and had his two kids there. We don't really see him often, only for Christmas or New Year so see him there and work with him is the best thing that could happen.

We talk a bit about our life recently before starting to talk serious.

- So I called both of you for a new project. You know I'm collaborating with Dior?
- Yes. We answered
- Dior asks me to find some models to walk on Abu Dhabi track after the race and I thought about you.

I have no words to describe how excited I am. My father is a obsess with F1 so doing this collaboration makes him more famous and happy.

- You know you can refuse, I just thought it would be cool to-
- But yes we want!

A smile appears on my dad's face.

- But I don't really know about Formula 1
- Don't worry! Just do your job!

I smile and look at my brother who nods at me. My father starts to explain in details the project. After this, we go to take our mesures and try the clothes for the parade.

After taking the mesures, I come back to my apartment. I live in Monaco but I have a apartment here in Munich. My brother joins me a hour after. He stays here for a week before we go to Abu Dhabi.

This week, I did some research about F1. What is it, how is functioning and everything. I also went golfing and play tennis with Max.

10:45am, Munich
I'm in the shower, music on. Today we're going to Abu Dhabi. The race is in 2 days. I get out of my shower, prepare myself and join my brother in the kitchen. We eat something, finish our suitcase and leave my apartment. We take a taxi to the airport and enter the plane without problems. Some fans recognize us and take some pictures.

7:30pm, Abu Dhabi
We just land in Abu Dhabi, the weather is pretty good. A car is waiting for us in front of the airport. We join it and go to the hotel. The hotel is very luxurious and smells money. We enter and get our room. The room has 2 bed, a living room and a little kitchen. The bathroom is more than spacious.

We just finished to put away our things.

- There's a very good restaurant in the hotel, maybe we can go! Asks my brother.
- Yeah! I'm hungry.

We take everything we need and go to the restaurant. We wear classy outfits, it made us very rich and famous! I'm wearing a taupe white turtleneck with white pants, tavern taupe boots and a tavern taupe blazer. I also have my glasses, some jewelry and my hair is tied. Max is wearing a black shirt with black pants and a belt. He has his glasses and some bracelets and rings.

We enter the restaurant and ask for a table.
The welcome was very welcoming, everyone was nice and patient. We eat calmly while talking about the weekend. We finish eating and we get out of the restaurant. Next to the us, a bar is open where people screaming the music. I look at my brother and he understands. We enter the bar and look around us.

I'm sitting at the bar, ordering my drink when a group of men sit next to me. One of them looks at me and smile. I smile back and look for my brother. The man realized that I was worried.

- Don't worry! We're not drunk and we don't want anything from you. Said the guy with a French accent.
- Happy to hear this!
- You're alone!? Isn't safe to be a women alone in a bar.
- No, I came with my brother but I already lost him. Always like that with him!
- Do you want to stay with us!? It might sound weird but we are nice guys, I promise.
- I.. why not! It might be more safe.
- Good! And by the way, I'm Charles. This is Pierre, Max and Carlos. Said to me while pointing them.
- Nice to meet you! I'm Eleanor Rose but call me Eleanor.
- Great! Eleanor

It's been a while I'm talking with them, they are really nice guys! I didn't learn a lot about them and I don't really care. It's almost midnight and I am tired.

- Sorry guys! I really liked this night but I'm very tired, i need to wake up early tomorrow and I need to find my brother.
- Don't worry! It was a pleasure to meet you! Said one of the guy with a Spanish accent.
- Do you need help to find your brother?
- At this time Yes!

Charles smiles and joins me to find my brother. We're talking while searching my brother.

- So why are you in Abu Dhabi?
- I have a contract with my dad's company. I'm going to parade on the track after the race.
- Soo you are one of the models right?
- Yes, how do you know about it?
- My team told me about the parade, I'm one of the driver

I didn't see it coming. So I was partying with F1 drivers!? My dad won't believe it.

- There he is! MAXIMILIAN BECKER COME HERE RIGHT NOW, WE ARE LEAVING!

Charles laugh.

- I guess we will see each other tomorrow
- I guess too!

He smiles and we leave the bar. Max is drunk, my dad will kill me!! I put my brother in bed and I go prepare myself to sleep.