Three

8:30am, Hôtel Room
The race is at 5:00 and we parade at 8:00pm. We wake up and eat our breakfast. Today I'm wearing wide blue baggy jeans with a white long-sleeved sweater and a Porshe jacket that I bought in a thrift store. My hair is in a bun and I have my usual rings. My brother is wearing wide blue jeans with a green hoodie and a white sweater that protrudes. He also wears a cap of the same color as his top and rings.

We join our father and our designer to do the final test. We do the parade non stop to make sure it's perfect. This parade is very important for my father so everything needs to be fine. It's not only a parade, this parade is the biggest my father ever did. Every teams will be there, fans and rich people.

5:00pm
- It's lights out and away we go!

The race is officially started. Everyone is scream, singing and talking. It's was EPIC! The guys did a great race and we screamed so hard that our voice disappeared. Max won the race, I never seen a vibe like this. Second is Charles and third is the teammate of Max. We join the podium with our VIP pass and enjoy. Charles sees me and smiles at me. I smile back with all the happiness that I have. Champagne done, we wait for the boys to join us before the parade. They run to us, smiling.

- Great race both of you!
- Thank you! Said the Dutch
- We shined it's now your turn to shine! Said Charles while doing a rainbow with his hands.

We laugh and we leave to prepare ourselves for the parade. We do the final details and do the final practice. Everything is PERFECT!

7:50pm, Circuit Yas Marina
My dad takes the speech.

- It's now the big moment, the moment we've waited. You are going to walk in front millions person. No stress, do as usual and ENJOY!

We shout and applaud.

8:00pm, Circuit Yas Marina
My dad goes on the path and starts to speak.

- Welcome everyone and thank you to be here for being present at this parade which is my important but interesting faith. This show consists of presenting you with the pieces best designated by myself and Dior. It is with great pleasure that I announce the beginning of the parade!!

Everyone applaud and my dad comes back.
The first one go and do their runway. Now my brother, I'm looking at the tv that we have to know when we need to go. It's my turn! I enter the stage and start to walk. My brother walks off and smiles at me when we walk next to each other. I join the end of the path, take the pose and realize that the drivers are all here. Charles looks at me smiling and taking pictures. I wink and continue my walk. I come back and change myself. Everything goes well. It's again my turn. I walk confident and take the pose. Everyone looks interested. Third and last look. I do my best walk.

End of the parade
We all come back on the stage with my father. Everyone applauds us. I look around and see Charles with a big smile. I look at my brother and he looks at me proud.

I'm changing myself to get back at the hotel. My brother goes back in USA this night. He takes me in his arms.

- You we're PERFECT!
- You we're too!!
- No but you.. you were gorgeous. It was your runway.
- Ohhh thank you my brother!!

He hug my father and leaves to the airport. My father also takes me in his arms.

- I'm proud of you!
- Thanks dad!

After hugging everyone, I get out of my lodge. At my biggest surprise Charles was there, waiting for me.

- Charles!
- Hey!
- What are you doing here!?
- Came to see my favorite model!
I laugh.

- I'll take this compliment!
- I hope! Anyway, I wanted to tell you that you did a great job and you were one of the best
- It's a bit too much but thank you!

Then a silence appears, but not a awkward silence. We look at each other, admire the other. We stay in silence for a while when my phon starts ringing. It's my best friend.

- I'm sorry! I need to go.
- Yeah, don't worry!
- Have a nice week!
- You too!

I run as far as I can and answer.

Phone
Milano!!
Eleeee!! You were INCREDIBLE!!
Thank you so much!
But I just have a question!?
Yeah go ahead!
When you were walking with you first outfit..
Yess!?
You wink at someone. Who was it!?
Oh yeah I remember!
Don't lie to me Elee, I am your best friend
It was just a guy that I met at the bar, nothing more
You wink at him!! Don't say Nothing more
I couldn't wave so I wink
I know you Elee, you don't wink at anyone.
Okay can we talk about something else. I really don't want to talk about it
Okay girl! When do you come back!? It's been a while I didn't see you.
Tomorrow morning 5:45am. I'm supposed to be at my house at 1:20pm
Okay good! I'll be there!
Great! See you tomorrow
See you!
______________________________

I met Milan when I was 9 years old. It was at Laila's birthday party. Milan and Laila are cousin. He's my little brother from another mother. He knows everything about me, every little details.

I enter my room and jump in the shower. I put my best playlist and sing. My shower finish, I brush my teeth and go in bed. I take my phone and see a notification.

@charles_leclerc started following you
_____________________________
@supermodels_fan

@charles_leclerc started following you_____________________________@supermodels_fan

Liked by milanhanss and otherssupermodels_fan Picture of Elena Rose Becker from the Dior collection runway______________________________

supermodels_fan Picture of Elena Rose Becker from the Dior collection runway
______________________________