Two

7:00am, Abu Dhabi
I just woke up and this morning I need to go try my outfit for the parade. I wake up Max, take a shower and change myself. Today I am wearing a black skirt with a taupe-colored long sleeve top and then black high boots. I always have my jewelry and my hair is half tie. Max is more casual. He is wearing a navy blue hoodie with a beige jogger. He wears a Rolex watch on his right wrist, his chain and a few rings.

On the way, we stop at a coffee shop to buy some coffee and croissant. We arrive to the place reserved for us. Mary and Stephen are there, working on our outfit. She sees me and smiles.

- Good morning Beckers'!
- Good morning Mary!

I take her in my arms and go see everyone. We are about ten models to parade tomorrow. Models coming from everywhere. France, Africa, Bulgaria, USA and much more. After greeting everyone, I join Mary to try on my outfits.

- So I have a bad and good new for you.
- I'm listening!
- Laila couldn't come to the parade so I talked with your father and you'll do her outfits too.
- So I'm going to parade more than the others?
- Exactly!
- Great!

We try on our outfit and talk about how the parade works, the rules, etc. After an hour and a half of talking, we have the rest of the day to do whatever we want. Me and Max wanted to go see the qualifying so we jump in the car and go to the track. On the way to the track, I decide to call Laila.

Phone
Hey Laila! How's going?
Hey girl! It could be better.
I learn about your absence, i just wanna make sure you are okay.
Yeah! Im sure you'll do a great job.
Good! Is it your father?
Yeah.. He went back to intensive care
Ooohh.. Hope he'll be better soon
Hope too!
Take care of you, I'm here with you but in Abu Dhabi!
Ahah great! Have a nice weekend
You too
______________________________

I met Laila when I was 8 years old. She was my neighbour. We grew up together and never leave each other. We learn about her father 5 years ago, he has heart problems. Learning his entry in intensive car make me scared, we don't know if he can survive. Anyway, we arrive to the paddock. We have pass because we are invited. The qualifying starts in a bit so we run to RedBull's motorhome where we are invited. We take a pleasure to watch F1 even if we don't understand everything. I think I'll start watching it. Oh and yes I know it's the last race of the 2022 season.

Qualifying finish, I recognize the guys from yesterday. If I remember his name, Max finish first and Charles third. We are walking in the paddock when I see the guys from yesterday. They see and wave at me. I wave back and one of them ask us to join them.

- You know them!? Ask my brother confused
- I met them yesterday while you were busy to find drink

My brother mad at my answer push me a bit.

- Hey Elena!
- Hey guys! Here my brother Maximilian
- Hey boys!
- Hey Max!!

We talk a bit and Max learns more about the drivers. I'm happy to see my brother smiling. I never knew my brother would accept me talking with men I just met. We talk and and I notice the Monegasque staring at me. I smile at him and feel my cheeks burning. What is happening! After talking for a while, we leave the paddock and go the hotel. In our room, we order some salads.

- They were very nice
- Yeah, I know!
- I still don't believe how you met them. You didn't even know them
- Yeah I was scared too at first but I notice they wouldn't hurt me so
- But why didn't you come to see me
- I lost you and you were drunk Max. I just did what I wanted THAT'S IT

He sighs and takes place on his bed. He takes his phone and calls his wife. I'm on insta when I hear Max voice get angry. Max leaves the room and slaps the door.

- WHAT THE FUCK!

I know he won't hear me but I screamed. I think they got into a fight. I decide to forget what just happened and continue scrolling on Instagram.

7:35pm, Hotel Room
Max enters the room with a bag.

- Salads are here!
- Next time, don't slap the door!
- Sorry, my fault.
- I know, and that's why I'm telling you.

The entire dinner Max didn't talk, he was upset. I don't really want to enter in his privacy but he is my brother soo.

- Is it Kelly?
- Yess..

Kelly is his wife. It's been 6 years they're together. They god married a year ago and got 2 kids, Marlo and Lili.

- You know her.. She hates when I'm leaving the country without her
- She's jealous. She doesn't want any girl around you and is bad.
- I know.. but I love her!!
- Maybe but she needs to trust you. If she really wants you and loves you, why would she be so scared?
- I don't know. She got cheated on multiples times
- Listen, I want you to focus on tomorrow and forget Kelly for the rest of the weekend.
- Okay..

I hug him and we clean the table. After this we change ourselves in our pyjamas and jumps on the couch. We put a movie and order some popcorn.
——————————————————————-

Hello everyone! I try a new type of story. Hope you'll like it! Don't forget to share you opinion.

Kiss 💋