5

Jenna slowly began waking up. She looked over to see you still sleeping right next to her, she stayed as still as she could because she didn't want to wake you up. The sun was shining through the windows and light rays were hitting both of your faces. She felt warm and content, she began to stretch her body and she yawned. She looked at you and she noticed that you were starting to wake up, she smiled softly at you before she leaned over to kiss your cheek.

Y/n: "Mornin' beautiful"

Jenna: "Good morning"

Y/n: "How'd you sleep?"

Jenna: "I slept well better than I've slept in a while"

Y/n: "That's good"

You sat up in your bed and stretched yout arms out before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. While you were in the bathroom Jenna grabbed her phone and started checking her notifications , while she was still laying in bed alone, she was feeling so comfortable and satisfied that she really didn't care who would text or call her in that moment. She was in her own little world. Her mind began to wander off into her own thoughts, Was this what love feels like? She was starting to get confused about what she was feeling, she couldn't help but to feel happy, though she couldn't remember the last time she had felt that way. Suddenly she got a text notification from Emma.

Emy

Hey Jen 

I noticed that you didn't come home last night, are you ok?

Yeah, I'm fine 

I just had an unexpected night with someone

Well as long as you're ok

Btw I talked with Tim last night and he said that he wants to see the both of us later today to talk about smth

What is he wanting to talk about?

All I know and all I can tell you it is smth to do with Wednesday

Okay thanks for letting me know

I'll see you their then

Np, I gotta go now but yes I'll see you their

Bye

Bye

Once she stopped texting Emma she got out of bed and then she started to make the bed and open your room's curtains to let more sunlight in. After a while you finally walked out of the bathroom.

Y/n: "Are you hungry?"

Jenna: "Yeah, I could eat something"

Y/n: "Ok then, let's go downstairs and I can make us some breakfast"

Jenna smiled as she nodded. She was glad that she had someone who took care of things like that. You were considerate and you were gentle with her. The both of you made your way out of your room and down the stairs into the kitchen where Sam was already sitting down at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal while looking extremely tired.