10

When you got home you hung your car keys where they belonged and made your way to the living room. You grabbed the tv remote before taking a seat on the couch and turning the tv on. 

Y/n: "SAM!! ARE YOU HOME!?"

Sam came running from her room all the way into the living room and she took a seat on the couch next to you.

Sam: "Hey gurl"

Y/n: "Hey, you wanna watch a movie with me?"

Sam: "Sure....I'm kind of hungry tho"

Y/n: "Want me to order some takeout"

Sam: "Yes"

Y/n: "Chinese or Mexican?"
Sam: "Chinese"

Y/n: "Ok, I'll order while you choose the movie"

You grabbed your phone and opened Door Dash and ordered the food, Sam chose the movie Dumb & Dumber for both of you to watch. After about 20 minutes into the movie your doorbell rang indicating that your food had arrived.

Y/n: "I'll get it"

As you stood up to go get the food Sam paused the movie and grabbed her phone, she started scrolling through Instagram when suddenly she came across a post that caught her by surprise, the post was made by ET, it was a picture of you and Jenna walking hand in hand on the mall captioned *In a picture provided to us by an anonymous person shows the actress Jenna Ortega earlier today at LA's downtown mall hand in hand with a mystery woman, fans are going wild trying to figure out who that woman is? and why she was with Jenna?*

As you made your way back to the living room this time with the food in one of your hands and drinks in the other you saw that Sam looked like she had just seen a ghost or worse her ex. 

Y/n: "You, ok?"

Sam turned to look at you and all she could say was.

Sam: "Oh my fucking goose"

Y/n: "Excuse me what?"

Sam: "You"

Y/n: "Me?"

Sam: "You're dating a celebrity"

Y/n: "What? no, I'm not"

Sam: "Yes, you're"

Y/n: "No, I'm not"

Sam: "Yes you fucking are look"

Sam turns her phone towards you showing you the post made by ET. Once you read though the post your mouth fell open in disbelief and you accidentally dropped the food and drinks from how shocked you were. You started to question everything. Sam moved her phone back toward her and turned it off and placed it down.

Sam: "Are you ok gurl?"

Y/n: "I-I don't know...I can't believe she's a celebrity and I didn't notice"

Sam: "Yeah neither did I, here sit on the couch while I clean up the mess you made"

You took a seat on the couch while Sam picked up the food and drinks. Luckily the food was in a bag and didn't spill anywhere unlike the drinks, Sam grabbed a cloth and dried the area where the drinks had spilled. Once she finished cleaning, she got the food and new drinks before making her way back to the living room with you. She clicked play on the movie, as you both began eating as well.