NOBODY KNOWS

NOTICE: This have a sensual words. I claimed as mature content. Don't read if you feel uncomfy.

Winter Pov

Why did I even take this course? No, of course I clicked it for my desire, and I didn't considered my capacity if it's enough for this course. I took PolSci as my pre-law though I hate being the draw of attention neither speaking publicly, it makes me fuss in my pants. I chose the course in the website as I think it will look cool to me, but fuck I'm also a grade conscious person that no dream course. Is it even count? But so anyways, I am really an indecisive person when in terms for myself. However, I have a passion for dancing. I love to dance so much. I gained everything from it. Nice body, Healthy Physically, Friends, Money, Scholarship, even the popularity that I didn't wish for.

Just my class for this day has already ended, Thus I am going to straight to the ground. It is a term for dance battle. It is under the ground based on the name, but when you enter inside, it's fabulous. It is big enough for everyone. They have dance, practice, competition room and even the ones who paid for getting an own room. I didn't budge though, because I don't have enough money for that. Therefore, I am always tag as visitors, but I came here for almost a month now. I must say that all the dancers that battle with each others can already consider as professional dancer because of how good they are.

"Hey Kim, where to go?" She asked while smiling.

I was about to run to plaza where it's the way to the gate when one of my colleague call for me.

"Going straight home" I plainly said. I didn't know her name but I noticed her presence just today. She's undeniably gorgeous and hot. I would kneel, but nah I'm hopeless in terms of relationship, maybe with fling, I could say.

"how students here talked over you, when you're boring" okay, I regret saying that. I would never think of fling with that face in front of me. I just ignored her and was about to walked away, when she called my name again that starts to annoy me. I faced her with no interest face, I agree with her that I'm boring, because I am.

"I'm just kidding, I want to invite you for a lunch. If you want" she tuck some of the strands of her hair and shyly look at me.

"No, I have something to do" I replied nonchalantly.

"But you said you're going home straight?"

"Yeah, something to do within the house." She nodded and handed me a piece of teared paper.

"That's my number if you want me to be your lunch mate or something" she started to walk away from me. I keep it because, if I throw it someone might accidentally see it and started to prank the number.

I am at home, I didn't come over at the ground because I felt suddenly sleepy so I took a nap for a while. It's already over 6:00 pm, and already prepared the outfit.

I am at the ground currently. People in the vast room with a stage in the middle or arena if I consider it. I always want to apply for a dance battle but my dance skills aren't fit for this kind of thing. I am early tonight as I've always been. The start of the battles are 7:00 pm to 12:00 am, but I always went here to eat and watch the  non-contestant dancers practice. The ground looks like a hidden restaurant and you wouldn't notice the battle inside of it. I discovered this ground because of the coach I have in the school. As some minutes, the mc started to announce something about the rules. After, the battle's about to begin. I found my sit, and I'm located at the first row since I was always early, the sit became my favorite since I was always sitting here and you can see them crystal clear without looking up to watch them in the hologram. The stage is shaped as diamond and the style of it isn't a common because it's elegant and pricey to tell. The stage that usually the battle happens has a fence on it while this one has no one and it has a hologram above the stage which you could see visibly the battle.