PERSONAL SHOOTER

Minjeong POV

"All done Ma'am" I updated my boss, Ms. Uchinaga, from her office. Let's stop beating around the bush and let me get straight to the point. I am being cared under Ms. Uchinaga to kill, that's what I live for since I was 19. For that young age, my life has been attached to bloodscream, and till now I couldn't let it go, as it is my main job. I stoop this low and to kill just to live, since no ones accept me whenever I apply for a decent job due to my educational attainment, I have to become this one to breathe. Only Ms. Uchinaga has an interest to adopt me and use me for her desires.

"Mr. Song, executed" She commented and mark "X" the picture of Mr. Song. He is one of the rival of Ms. Uchinaga in terms of business and drugs. She give me what I want in pay for killing. I treat her as my family. She didn't only see my as a slave for her but like a friend.

"You really did your job well, as always Minjeong. You never disappoint me hmm." She said as caressing my arms. We have also touching each other to inform you. I don't like my job but I have no choice, or else I'll starve to death. Although, she granted me a money but not that high amount, only suits for my materialism desires. Besides, she's there eager to adopt me when I has no one.

"Here 5 million won, tour around or leave the country for the meantime. You're hot in the syndicate right now. My men will also secured your safety." She handed me a bag that full of won currency.

"Thanks ma'am, I owe you a lot as always." She smiled and stood from her gaming chair, and step towards me. She fixed my jacket and shirt.

"Quickie? Looks like you're tired" She suggests, while pecking my lips. Not going to lie, I've always seen Ms. Uchinaga as a dish, because she's really a goddess, but I am not up for it right now.

"I'm pass for now." I replied. She gave me the same price every assignment and I have to put the half of it on my own bank account for my future.

"You know what, since you became 20, I have my eyes on you, only you. I want to kill in my own hands if ever someone will barrier on my way to you, good thing no one." Second that I don't like about her, she's possessive to me. Although she let me tour around, but I am still not free cuz her men surrounded me as always.

"Now, I am 35 and you're 25. I still want you for myself, myself only. Enough of drama, now shoo." She shooed me away which I laughed.

"Ma'am, I want to request. Can I have a freedom for myself. I mean no men around me even from a far?" I scratched my nape, while she crossed her arm on me and raised an eye brow.

"For what? So you could fuck around?" She glare at me, which I shivered.

"Of course not, I just want to be free without bodyguards on me. I promise to come back whenever you want."

"Okay, I'll let you, but no girls around, alright?" I nodded, as I left her building with the bag.

I made sure no men surrounds me. I use my personal four-wheeled vehicle. And I have just arrived at Seoul. My goal is to treat myself, but if any women interrupt, I'll be glad.

I miss Seoul, as I inhaled the air. I want to experience having a real friend. Back to the where I am at, I am here at the music store, looking for a perfect electric guitar since I have my bucket list filled except for it. I roam my eyes and found a perfect brand and design for me. I tried to connect it to the speaker and start to strum while humming.

"Wow, you're awesome" I flinched when someone spoke to me. I look at it and saw Aphrodite in person. Fuck! Fucking gorgeous. For a moment, I've stuck at her beauty.

"I've always want to start my guitar journey but I've hard time doing so." I came to my sensessenses when I heard her eargasm voice.

"You could watch some tutorial in online or something." I suggests, while organizing the tune of the e-guitar.