BITE II: AT LAST

A/N: All pictures used weren't mine, I must saw it in pins. Credits to the rightful owner. Don't mind the grammatical errors I have.

WINTER POV

I and Karina hanging out these past days. We went to arcade, amusement and so forth. We even smile to each other when we happen to meet our eyes. The problem is I don't know what we are, we haven't talk regarding of our status. Karina assured me that I am the only one she's seeing so I take that as the firm stand that we have something going on betwixt us.

Yizhuo was distance to me since the day the doctor released her from the hospital. I didn't tell her yet the status of me and Karina, besides it is what Karina's decision so I respect it. And I just have to serious talk with her before I inform her.

Further to talk, I've noticed myself getting faster and stronger these days. I've been searching what kind of incident is this, then it shows the results I didn't wanted. That's when last last day I've collected the logic. The big web I've released before and these incredible skills and strengths were coming from the spider that Dr. Yu had innovated. How did I know? I've assist Dr. Yu of one of his launched. He used Chenle, he is the godfather of him. I've terribly witnessed the spider being squeezed and its poison and blood were absorbed by the syringe that Dr. Yu used that time, injected to Chenle himself. Now, Chenle were locked in the human size preserved glass in standing position. Dr. Yu has been experimenting him for 3 days straight right now, monitoring his strength, breathing, basically all the development, movements and so forth, were being monitored. One time, Chenlee was aggressive even his godfather Dr. Yu didn't recognized as he was being thrown by Chenle, when he was about to hit when I refrained it, and hit him back. Good thing Dr. Yu passed out that he didn't saw what I did to Chenle. It came out him being back to unconscious state. I admit that I pity Chenle for this suffering but he also agreed, so I don't have the right to oppose of their innovations.

Let's back to the main topic. I've never tell anyone including Karina and Yizhuo about this amazing development. I've even enjoy it all by myself. Shooting a web to at any things that I'll put a trip on. I've also saved people each possible day and I'm satisfied by that actions, I'm not only cool but a savior. After that day, I've thought of having a name and a suit for this soon-to-be well-known hero of the world.

Presently, I'm at the classroom. No professor this time but he gave us an activity to comply for today. I've purposely finished it so that I can think and draw the suit. Taking and Architecture is an advantage, I can sketch very detailed suit which can help that suit to be unique and unrecognizable. Although, I myself is an artist but I've only draw for fun. I can use my both advantages.

To be outstanding from the other superheroes I've known. I drew something the best suit ever from my ipad. Black and Blue is my favorite so why not go for it?

I just have to not fully covered my face, a part of hair and my ears would be visible. When I attached color on it.