𝒟𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒾𝓁𝓊𝒸 ℛ𝒶𝑔𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓇

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

- Not that big of a fan of pda but will ocassionally slip a hand around your waist or thumb your knuckles under the table while offering you a slight smile. If hes feeling bold hell even draw your hand to his lips and press a damp kiss to your knuckles, bracing himself for the endless teasing from his drunken brother if hes present. 

- Hes the type to give you handmade gifts in the form of letters with wax seals, his clothes drowsed in his expensive cologne or the highest quality of pressed flowers he eighter evoked you admiring during your missions together or picked out with care from floral whisper. 

-"Angel, love, dearest, beloved.." sometimes hell let one of these nicknames slip when hes talking about you to others. Kaeya and Venti overheard this once in a conversation with charles and like the drunkards they are they teased him for the rest of the night, cotinuing to do so even as you walked in the tavern. The look on Dilucs face when they voiced it to you was priceless, his face and the tip of his striving to be the same colour as a glass of freshly brewed grape juice, arms crossed and sighing in embarassement. Such a cute sight from the man you once thought was stone cold and never lost his composure. 

- Prepares a warm bath with your favourite scented soap and scented candles in the winery when you come back from your missions. Hell scrub your hair with gentle fingertips if you ask him to. Aferwards hell let you sleep in his bed, bringing you some silk pillows and herbal tea before tucking you in gently and placing a warm and gentle kiss on your cheek, allowing  you to drift on his lap. 

- Not a surprising fact but hes a really good dancer and he is more than eager to teach you some steps. Pulling you in close to his chest and offering you a gloved hand, the other one sneaking around your waist, tracing his thumb over your figure before pulling you impossibly closer. You two waltz around in his living room for hours on end as he patiently insctructs you, letting out a soft chuckle whenever you tripped on his feet and ocasionally kissing your forehead while praising you. "Youre doing great angel" or "Just like that darling"

-Truly a gentleman and was raised to be so<33

Let me know who i should do next or if you have a specific request