ℰ𝓊𝓁𝒶 ℒ𝒶𝓌𝓇ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝒶𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

- Shes very observant and can tell all the faintest details about you. Everything from which flowers you gaze at for one second too long, if youre feeling upset or anxious and even how many hours of sleep youve gotten. Hence why the mornings she can tell that youre extra tired shell pull you back into bed and place a brisk kiss on your temple before tucking you in. "You need to rest sweetheart, ill take care of your duties" 

- Will call you "Sweetheart" or "Snowflake" while holding your face with both hands and pampering your face with sugary and faint kisses. 

- She is a very good listener. You two usually sit in front of a fire place at Dragonspine and share a feathery blanket, subconciously you two shift closer to each other until your hips are pressed together in an attempt to saviour one anothers warmth. Yall grill marshmallows and she is very attentive as you tell her about whats been bothering you. She waits until youre done before she divests herself of her one glove and cup your cheek. Her hand is cold agaisnt your heated face, giving you tender shivers and she tilts your head towards her. Her kiss is heartfelt and brief as a breeze but forbearing, its over as soon as it started and yet it transmitted so much care she had for you all at once. "My sweetheart youre splendid, please dont let anyone make you feel as less" 

- Eventually convinces you to teach you some favonious bladework. She grazes your waist a comical amount of times and claims that its an "accident" while correcting your posture and stances. Whenever you nail a stance first try shell get all exited and peck your cheek. "You nailed it snowflake, im so proud of you"  You two spend hours waltzing around the seashore and before you know it the sun has already set. Eula sneaks up from behind before scoopig you up, giggling at your taken aback squeek as she carries you home bridal style.

- Your first date was when she invited you to iceskate with her and Amber. You were fairly new to ice skating and therefore you needed Eulas assistance yet again. Dont let yourself be fooled by her annoyed smile, she loves to teach you and guide you especially with both hands firmly holding your waist. She very patiently held you as you skedadled on your shoes and slid an arm circling your waist whenever you were falling backwards. This led to you pulling her down with you and the two of you cascating on the floor of the icerink together, grinning as you try to pull each other up which only ends up in a rolling mess (poor Amber became the thirdwheel)

- This woman cannot hold her alcohol for the life of it, your visits at angels share eighter turns into you having to escort home a drunk and extra affectionate Eula. Pampers kisses on your palm and squeezes your hands every few minutes as she sluggishly tells you how much she loves you while grinning ear to ear.