𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜𝒿𝒶𝓍

𓆝⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 ݁ ˖*:・༄

- Whenever you seem frustrated or have had a bad day he will usually not be so hard on you and even intentionally let you win. The intention was to give you an opportunity to let out your stress on him and you have to admit it works quite well. Soon your worries and thoughts dissapear as you try to find a wau to put the man in front of you down, which to your luck you suceed with. He gives you a small peck on your cheek and puts his hands in the air in defeat in a playful manner while praising you when you put him to the ground. Your lively and proud grin gives him seratonin and when it comes to you hed rather see that than feel the adrenaline of victory. (dont get too cock tho)

- He offers you a cockish grin while fixing up his hair "Well comerade now that i dont have to let you win anymore, how about we try that again" Your his hydro blade clashes with your weapon a dozens of times, you were quite good at blocking his attacks but that didint change the fact that his movements were rapid. Searching for a way to strike him is like searching for a needle in a haystack and soon you can feel exhaustion overcame you, your movements becoming slower and slower.

- He is very skilled and ends up winning and slightly teases you for it. But seeing your frustrated look he instantly stops and offers a comforting hand on your shoulder with another childish grin. "You know, i could teach you if youd like" Your competition turns into fighting classes with Ajax shortly after but to be honest you dont mind, he even teaches you how to use a bow. His hand guiding your arms ever so gently in a correct stance with his gloved hands while encouraging you. He gets really exited when you actually make progress and jumps around like a little kid 😭

- When you both feel drained and sweaty he scoops you into his arms and carries you bridal style to his room for a shower or a bath.