ℛ𝒶𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝑔𝓊𝓃 𝒻𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

- Her favourite term of endearment is "Dear" or "Sweetie" and she often finds herself using these terms as she brushes and braids your hair. Complimenting you and calling you beautiful/handsome. When shes done she cups your cheek tenderly and admires your face before kissing your cheekbone.

- As we may know shes awful at cooking but makes an effort to cook your favourite dish as youre away doing your comissions. You often come home to an agitated raiden and the food almost overcooking, which often ends up in you having to help her. She gets quite decieved in herself whenever this happends but you dont mind, actually you find it cute.

- Helps you tie your corset in front of a mirror as you sit in her lap. Ocassionally though she gets caught offguard by your stunning figure and traces her palms along your curves, blushing as she catches herself and instead imprints a soft kiss to your back.

- He leaves poems for you at your bedside table for when you wake up along with a tiny flower she found roaming around which she claims reminds her of you.

- During the day she tormets Yae by talking about you nonstop. At first she found the thought of the allmighty Shogun inlove with a mortal, she voiced this in a teasing way and earned an embarassed crimson blush from the archon. As time went by though she noticed that raiden really did not shut up about you and mentioned this the next time she saw you. You bring it up to Raiden, giggling as she denies it with a pout.