Finding Out

Lucy has been working non-stop at the cafe and station.Lucy is still a rookie and Aaron and Celina joined with John and Jackson and Talia

It was after shift and lucy had ran out the station.

Celina:"Hey guys , I heard of a cafe that has amazing food, do you guys want to check it out?"
Tim:"Alright."
Aaron and the others says"ok."
Everyone got changed and headed out to the cafe "L"s cafe".

Lucy POV:

I am currently in the kitchen baking cakes when I wear someone say"Angela stop." I froze the voice sounded like tim.
"hey andy , can you go help the people outside ?" Andy responded saying "sure boss." As he went outside , she sighed. Why did they have to come here. I decided to go outside to throw the garbage when I heard someone calling my name"Lucy!" I turned to see Aaron and the other calling me. I dropped the garbage in the bin amd went over to them.

Tim POV:
"Chen , what are you doing here?" I asked as she looks at me."I was just throwing garbage." She says as a tall man approaches her ."Lucy I  need help." She asked what happened and he shows his hand with a slash in it."Buck what  happened!?" She  asked  "I got into a fight with eddie and I ended cutting my self with a knife". The man said.

Lucy:"Oh god , stay here."
Lucy rushes into the back of the cafe to get the first aid kit.
Angela:"Hey , how do you know lucy?"
Buck:"She's my sister in-law."
Tim:"that would mean that lucy has a brother."
Lucy comes back and cleans and patches up his hand and he leaves.

After Lucy's Shift:

Lucy:"Please do not let the other cops know about here."
Everyone:"Alright."
They all walk out  and heads out leaving tim and lucy.

Tim:"Why didnt you tell me that you had another job?"
Lucy:"I didnt think I had to tell you."
Tim sighed "Make sure you get enough sleep tonight ,boot."
Lucy:"Yes sir..."
The two stared at each other and goes their separate ways.