Chapter 2

On Monday morning I immediately woke up as soon as it hit 6 a.m. I'm not sure why I decided to wake up 2 hours early but I was just so nervous. I ate my breakfast and quickly had a shower. I still had 1 hours left so I decided to walk around the park for a bit. I got down from my apartment building. I'm not very familiar with los angeles yet but I have to spend the rest of my life here I'll get used to it.

I entered the park and there were cute children running around playing in the grass. I walked for quite some time. Cool Breeze flowing through my hair it felt amazing. I saw an ice cream truck nearby and decided to get an ice-cream but there was a whole line of children infront of me. By the time I got my icecream I completely forgot that I had my first day at the office today. I quickly checked the time and saw it was almost 8:45
Shit shit shit

I clumsily tried to take my phone out of my purse but instead dropped my icecream on someone's shoes. "Oh I'm SO sorry I didn't mean to do that I was just trying to take my phone out and-", I started rambling. "Hey hey hey relax they're just shoes", the person said with a chuckle. I looked up and saw a beautiful pair of Icy blue eyes. They looked almost as clear as the sky. "I'm Ezra by the way and you?", the man asked me. "I-i'm holly", I replied slightly feeling overwhelmed. "Nice name, you look in a hurry though?", he asked. "Yea I just totally forgot I had to get to the office and now I'm 45 minutes late already", I said checking the time. "How about I drive you to your office and win your number as prize?", Ezra said with a cheeky smile. "Smooth", I said smiling hard.

We got into Ezra's car it was quite a good one. I gave him the directions and I reached surprisingly fast. Once we arrived I quickly got out of the car and rushed inside after thanking him for the ride I feel like he trying to say something but I had already shut the door by that time. I saw the kind receptionist typing something on her laptop. I returned her smile and quickly got into the elevator.

"Late on the first day? How sad", the person next to me said with a snort. "Excuse me, mind your own business", I said sharply. "Woah woah love, Im sorry I'm just messing around with ya", he said lifting his hands up in surrender. "You're Harry's new assistant right?", he asked. "Who's harry?", I asked confused. "The ceo duh", the man replied. "Oh yea", I answered. "Well, that's my floor gotta go", the man soon left the elevator.

As soon as I reached the floor I quickly rushed inside Mr styles office and I never expected to walk in on what I walked in.

A blonde was sitting on Mr styles' desk with her shirt half open I could almost see her brazzier making out with Mr styles'. As soon as I opened the door both of their eyes feel on me. The blonde was giving me a disgusting glare while Mr styles expression was pure anger.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry", I said as quickly as possible and closed the door. After a few minutes the door opened and the blonde stepped out. "You're called inside", she said in a high pitched voice and walked towards the elevator. With the amount of attitude she had, She must be his girlfriend or something.

I stepped inside to see Mr styles with an irritated expression. "Rule number one. Always knock on my door before coming inside. Rule number two. Never be late.", he said making me shiver. "I assume you have broken both the rules Ms. Hills", he said while continuing to glare at me. "I-i'm so sorry It won't happen again and-", I was cut off by his voice. "Well, those were the exact words you spoke last time Ms hills", he said sternly. "I'm sorry", I said quietly. "And every morning I want my morning coffee, full black with one sugar", he said harshly. Ew that's disgusting I thought.
Disgusting like his personality. My subconscious spoke.
I didn't realize I had snorted on my own joke until Mr styles cleared his throat. "Is there something funny?", he asked with an annoyed expression. "No", I replied simply. "Your office is next door, take these files and arrange it based on alphabetical order and print it out", he pointed towards the pile of files that I didn't notice sitting on his desk. "I want it by today, there's no tomorrow for these", he said while sitting in his chair. "But-", I was once again cut off by his angry voice. "Leave".

I took the files off of his desk and came out off his office.
Ugh gosh these are heavy
I thought to myself.
I got inside my office, well thank God atleast my office was pretty. It had a beautiful view of the city and white desk with a comfortable chair. It had a couch and coffee table on the side. And a huge shelf to keep all the files. Wow this office was really pretty, I bet I can make it homely too.

I didn't attend the lunch break instead I tried to finish the files as fast as possible so I can maybe go home early and rest because this day had been hectic. It was almost 5pm when I finished all the work I took all the things with me and knocked on Mr styles' door. "Come in", came his short approval. I entered the office and placed the files on his desk he looked up from his screen. "I completed all the work", I said tiredly. "Okay it's almost 5pm you may leave", he said checking his watch. "Hello again love", came a familiar voice I turned to see the same person I saw on the elevator this morning. I returned his smile and started to make my way out the door but then a someone stopped me by holding my wrist, it was the elevator man. "I never got to introduce myself, in Louis Tomlinson", he said still smiling. "Holly hills", I said looking towards my hand that he was still holding. I don't know why but I blushed a little when he kissed my knuckles." Nice to meet you holly", he said with a wink. "Nice to meet you too Mr Tomlinson", I said sheepishly whole continuing to blush. "Oh you can call me Louis", he said waving his hand. But then someone cleared their throat. For a moment I almost forgot Mr styles was still in the same room. I looked towards him and saw his angry expression and quickly got out of his stupid office.
Why is he always angry and irritated?