Chapter 3

When I finally got out of the building, I started looking for cabs I can find.  I am not going to walk  because my feet are killing me today. A car horns and I look towards the car and see Ezra smiling and waving at me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him. "I asked a person here what time is the closing hour and they told me 5pm so I came to pick you up, also you forgot to give me your number", he said. "Oh right, ofcourse can't forget your reward", I said playfully and got inside the passenger seat.

I typed my number in his phone and saved it as 'holly💘', hope he won't mind.
"So I was wondering maybe we could you know have lunch together or something", he asked shyly. "Oh cool when?", I asked. "Um anytime is great what about Sunday?", he asked looking at me. "Yea sure",I said with a smile.

Soon we reached my apartment and I bid my goodbye to him and entered my flat.
It was a mess boxes everywhere. I need to start unpacking but I don't know where to start. I took a deep sigh decided to start from my bedroom.

After a while my bedroom was all done. I decided to watch some movie but soon I fell asleep after a long tiring day...

Harry's pov
"You shouldn't have done that", I say to Louis as soon as holly leaves my office. "But why, I kiss everyone's hand you never have a problem with that, just admit it harry I'm a gentleman and you're not",he says as if nothing happened. "Well, she felt uncomfortable", I lie, I know she didn't feel uncomfortable but she blushed why did she blush?! "And how do you know that?", he asks raising an eyebrow at me. "It looked like it", I say simply. "No it didn't, she was smiling and blushing all the time", Louis says and for some reason it boils my blood. "Why don't you understand it's so unprofessional, why do you have to kiss people's assistants?", I say slightly raising my voice. "What about you shagging people's assistants?", he asks matching my tone. "Well that was different because—", Louis cut me off by saying "because what harry say because what?"
"Because I like her!" I say louder than I anticipated. On the other hand Louis is just silent. "Just go just leave Louis I need some time", I say shutting my eyes closed and laying my head in my hands. I hear a quiet "sure" from Louis and soon the click off my office door being shut.

I don't know why I said that I definitely not meant that, she's my assistant. She's clumsy, never punctual and just so I don't know just so irritating. And she's my bestfriend's sister what would he think? It would ruin my friendship with cole and I never in a million years want that to happen.

I didn't realise but soon I fell asleep I haven't slept well since the day that brunette girl came into my office 30 minutes late and has stayed on my mind ever since...

----------------------------------
I was woken up by a familiar voice, it was none other than holly My holly
She looked like an angel wearing a pretty white blouse and sleek modern style black pencil skirt that hugs her curves perfectly. She looks perfect.

"Mr styles are you okay?", she asks with a worried voice, snapping out of my daze. " W-what oh y-yea just fell asleep", I say stuttering. What is happening to me? I never stutter. "Um okay, I'll be in my office if you need anything", she says and turns to leave
I need you.

God i don't know what is happening why am I thinking this way I never think this way especially about a girl maybe because I haven't fucked anyone since a few weeks. That's it I'm taking a day off. It's almost lunch time already.

I quickly get up, grabbing my jacket and leave my office. I enter the elevator but something catches my eye. Holly's office door wide open and I can see her talking to some guy I don't know and laughing I can almost hear her laugh. Instead of closing the elevator door I step out and walk towards her office but I can't go inside without any reason. Fuck. I rush back to my office grab a random file and walk back to her office. She's still talking to that guy. I knock on her door grabbing all the attention. The guy looks at me confused and holly's eyes widen.

"I want you to print this file and enter all the names of this file in a spreadsheet. Also cancel all my plans for today", I say in my professional voice. "Yes sir", holly says grabbing the file out of my hand while the guy finishes the sandwich in his hand. "Do you work here", I ask him. "No", he says simply. "Are you aware you're not supposed to enter the building if you don't have a permit?", I say although there's no rule as such. "I'm sorry Mr styles I didn't know about this I thought it was okay.", holly says. "Do this one more time and you're both out of this building", I say strictly. "It won't happen again", holly says so quietly that I almost didn't here it.

I return back to the elevator with unnecessary thoughts swirling inside my mind and I'm not sure what to do about it. Is he her boyfriend? Are they just friends? Are they fuck buddies? Are they neighbours? Cousins? I guess I'll never know. But there is one thing I know that I want that guy out of the picture no matter how much time it takes.