Eddy Reveals His Team To The Kids/A New Team All Together (Final Chapter)

Eddy: And back to the fourth and maybe even the final chapter of this story!

Jonny: Since we're back Eddy, can you tell us what is all about now?

Sarah: Yeah, tell us! 

Kevin: Unless you wanna get a good old beating from and Sarah here, you dork!

Eddy: If you say so, Shovel Chin. Anyway, I was thinking of starting a new adventure team with you all as well Ed and Double D called Team Peach Creek

(All the kids were left surprised at what Eddy revealed to them.)

Jimmy: Team Peach Creek?!?

Rolf: A new adventure team called Team Peach Creek??

Eddy: Yep! And get this, we get to go outside of Peach Creek and the Cul-De Sac and explore many different worlds.

Nazz: Wow dude! That sounds like we're starting a new adventure series!

Eddy: That's right, Nazz! It's just like mine and Ed and Double D's other series called "The Ultimate Ed-Chronicles"! Only you guys get to come along with us and we'll even make new friends outside of Peach Creek.

Jonny: (To Plank) You hear that, Plank? We're gonna start a new adventure series with a new team and make new friends outside of Peach Creek!

Kevin: Wow, man. For once, you're not actually trying to scam or trick us. You actually wanna do something with us.

Sarah: But wait! When you say make new friends outside of Peach Creek, does that mean make friends with characters from different franchises?

Ed: Of course, baby sister! Many other characters that are not from or related to our real series.

Double D: And just like any other adventure series, we get to explore a lot of worlds from many different movies.

(All of the Peach Creek kids became amazed and excited after hearing this.)

Rolf: Well, that would be spectacular, Ed Boys! Rolf can't wait to start this new series!

Nazz: We all can't wait, Rolf.

Jimmy: But wait! Will our new series come out on Wattpad?

Eddy: No, Jimmy. It's gonna be coming up on YouTube. The guy that's writing this story is also gonna be the creator of our new adventures!

Jonny: That would make sense.

Kevin: Wow, Dorky. I'd never thought I would say this but this idea of yours is..... totally awesome!

Nazz: Yeah. All of us are gonna be waiting until the day Team Peach Creek's Adventures comes out!

Double D: We're all glad to see you guys so excited. Us Eds are excited ourselves.

Ed: Exciting new adventures!

Eddy: And new friends. Along with a new team of kids. (Holds his hand out) Well come on. Put your hands over mine. It's what every team does.

Sarah: You're right, fathead.

Kevin: We are now called Team Peach Creek, so you have a point.

(Double D and Ed walked over to Eddy and put one of their hands on Eddy's, then Kevin, Sarah, Nazz, Rolf, Jonny (and Plank), and Jimmy all joined in.)

Eddy: Look out world! There's a new group of kids coming from the Cul-De Sac. And they are...

All of the Peach Creek Kids: (Raising their hands up) Team Peach Creek!

          There will be new adventures that await for the new team of kids.

                                                                 The End.