Awaiting (Lin Fei x Yang Hui[oc])

BEFORE ANY OF YOU GUYS ATTACK ME- READ BELOW AND THE END OF THE CHAP[After the actual chapter, of course, if you want to read it]. There may be some slight changes in my rules now, but I'm really unsure.

Anyways, this is for the wonderful @miminsakura [Yang Hui is her oc] on Wattpad, Check her out!

There is very minor shipping in this one tbh.

(Btw the relationship for Wu Shang and Lin Fei is requested to be like father-daughter, so it may be a little more ooc for the both of them. Thanks!)

[Turns out I can do canon x oc if I get enough info(?) This is a gray area that I'll cover once I write more. God why can't I make up my mind.] Let's just get into the goddamn story.

===================================

"Hey. Hey! OW! THAT HURTS! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW- YOU AREN'T EVEN TOUCHING- OW-!"

"Caspian. You should know well enough that you shouldn't be stealing the red envelopes. Not only that, but you shouldn't be opening them for money in front of the people you got them from. That is disrespectful! There's plenty enough for everyone, and you must be polite to everyone."

"I'm trying my best to follow these traditions! It's hard to remember them all!"

"Well, try harder. I get that you are excited, but you need to understand that you must be polite, especially to those who are gifting. You're trying your best with the sayings and receiving them with two hands, but does your heart feel any better stealing money? Do you feel anything?"

A certain Vampire stepped in before the monk went any further on the poor thief. "Don't worry. I've got this under control."

Slowly learning down, he whispered something into Caspian's ear, causing the thief's eyes to bug out. Silently, Caspian just nodded, and stumbled away, a little shook. As the thief walked away, the monk watched intently. He then felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Wu, you mustn't be so hard on him! He's trying his best, but as much as he deserved it for his wrongdoings, wasn't that harsh?"

"Lin Fei, you must understand that the way of kindness and peace is the way to find enlightenment. If he has an empty heart and passion for ruthlessness in stealing, what will he truly find deep inside?"

The teacher didn't have an answer. She knew that the wanderer was very deep in knowledge, and knew what he was doing. She just sighed and nodded.

"I guess you're right. I'll be off now then, you can't be a hostess without talking with the guests!"

Flipping her mood like a switch, she went over and grabbed some dishes before heading off to the other legends.

"Hm."

"Something wrong?"

"Miller. Notice anything different about Lin Fei?"

"'Bout her? No. She's just like herself. Enjoying this awesome party! Your house was perfect for the celebration!"

"In this household, they do take the Lunar New Year as an important date." The vampire had jabbed into the conversation, looking intently at the decor, specifically, searching for anywhere dark. The lighting of the lanterns was not good for the vampire king, so he had to wear a hat and sunglasses to avoid harm.

"And what do you guys take seriously? HALLOWEEN?" The cowgirl sneered at him knowingly. Volkov only hissed back as a response.

Wu Shang held his hands out. "Let's not start a fight now."

The vampire only glared, but nodded as a certain knight butted in.

"I agree, let's just focus on the main topic at hand. There's something wrong with Lin Fei."