Blurry (Ada x Fait)

Anon(Anonymous) request! This is a new ship for me, but I hope you enjoy it!

===================================

Ada was scrolling on her phone, leaning on the couch of her band's garage, minding her own business. As weird as she was sitting, she didn't care. No one was there to judge her, or even see her. Her bandmates were busy, right? She just assumed that as she continued doom-scrolling through whatever she could find.

That was, well, until she heard a little bit of a cry.

"...Ada?"

"Eh? Oh. Hi Fait. Whaddya need?"

"Uh... some guidance."

"Uh huh."

"No, seriously." The witch laughed awkwardly, and Ada turned around to see Fait, but something was different.

She didn't have her glasses on.

"What the fu-"

"Scarlet offered to help make them better. I agreed. They will, don't worry, it's just that I will have a little bit of trouble today."

"Well, don't you still have your future-telling powers? You should be able to predict things, right?"

"Well... I came to you because I know you have nowhere to be, and I wanted to join you!"

"I mean, don't you have something better to do? Tag along with someone else?"

"You wouldn't turn me down! I know that for a fact!"

Ada bristled, looking at her bright smile, before blushing. She then turned away, turned back, and sighed.

"I guess I don't have anything to do then. Screw it, sure, why not?"

"Thank you!"

Fait did a little hop for joy, throwing her arms out for a hug. Ada put her phone away, walked over to her, and accepted it. It was always great to hang out with the starspeaker, but now she didn't really know what to do...

"Picnic?"

"...Wha-"

"Sorry, you just were going to ask me what to do, so... picnic!"

"Ah. Right. Even with your glasses off-"

"Yes I can! Now, no time to waste! We have to prepare some food and go!" The seer was practically shaking in the hug.

There was a pause. Ada opened her mouth, raising an eyebrow, but was interrupted.

"Or we can order food..."

"Great minds think alike."

"One mind knows the other."

"One mind is blind."

"One mind underestimates deductions and future telling."

"...One knows that this hug was going on for way too long."

"...Ouch. That was good."

The two girls awkwardly let go, and Fait chuckled.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go! I know exactly where to go!"

"Hey! How come you're calling shots? You can't even see your feet in front of you!"

"Hmmmm, how about I choose where to go, and you can choose the transportation."

Ada paused and thought before shrugging. "Fuck it, sure. Where to?"

It didn't take long for a response to turn up. "The food court... the one with the really good sandwiches."