• introduction •

Michelle Chase

Michelle Chase

Is unlovable and a fucking psycho.

She might look like a beautiful Demi-god but in reality she's a fucking psychopath.

Shes the twin of Annabeth.

Annabeth felt jealous of Michelle even though she was better at everything I mean everything she still felt the need to be jealous of her sister.

When Michelle was first born she didn't cry she just started to giggle...Michelle craved her mother's attention but after her father died and disappeared she snapped. Her father died by nature she guessed cause he was mostly in nature.

After her father's death she became obsessed with nature and she loved the ocean as well but she would never go in the sea because she couldn't swim and she never thought about it as much.

When Luke and Thalia found Michelle and Annabeth they were like family.. They instantly clicked Luke was like a big brother they could never have

Michelle never thought of her self being pretty she tried to do everything to make herself look pretty and in her eyes she never did feel pretty Enough.

Michelle stopped craving her mother's attention When she met Aphrodite. Aphrodite was Michelle's mother figure that's why she claimed Michelle she was the only daughter of Aphrodite Michelle's own mother didn't claim her .When she was younger she loved her beauty and love and desire.That's why she loved relationships but she soon realized she was....

Unlovable...

•Michelle's and Percy's playlist•

• Margaret •
Lana Del rey , Bleachers
"When you know you know, when you know you know it kinda makes me laugh, running down that path,When you're good it's gold"

  • Fade into you •
  Mazzy star
"I wanna hold the hand inside you I wanna take the breath that's true , l look to you and I see nothing I look to you to see the truth You live your life, you go in shadows You'll come apart and you'll go blind"

Yes to Heaven •
Lana Del Rey
I've got my mind on you I've got my mind on you Say yes to heaven say yes to me I've got my eye on you, I've got my eye on you I've got my mind on you..

• Ocean eyes •
Billie Eilish
"I've been watching you for some time Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes Burning cities and napalm skies 15 flares inside those ocean eyes Your ocean eyes No fair..."

• Beautiful Boy •
John Lennon
"Close your eyes have no fear the monsters gone he's on the run and your daddy's here Beautiful, Beautiful,beautiful, Beautiful boy."

My love mine all mine •
Mitski
"Shinin' down on me Moon, tell me if I could send you my heart to you so when I die which I must do could it shine down here with you?"

Nothing new •
Rio Romeo
" 'Cause I know that we fall apart, when nothings new Nothings new"

Born to Die •
Lana Dey Rey
"Don't make me sad, don't make me cry sometimes love is not enough and the road get tough I don't know why keep making me laugh,let's go get high"

Break •
Aabhi
"I think I'm feeling it now just like you did taking hits for you 'Cause I wanna feel like I'm supposed to I could disappear if this is what makes me feel so real"

Daylight •
David kushner
"Telling myself , "I won't go there" Oh, but I know that I won't care Tryna wash away all the blood I've spilt This lust is a burden that we both share"

• Skyfall •
Adele
"You may have my number you can take my name but you'll never have my heart"

Gilded lily •
Cults
"Long as they need to be turn off all alarms and lie to me. Haven't I given enough given enough?"

• Misty •
Lesley Gore
"Look at me I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree and I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud I can't understand I get misty"

• Something about you •
Eyedress
"She looks just like a dream The prettiest girl I've ever seen from the cover of a magazine"

I recommend you read this book in white mode!