WEEK FOUR

29TH JANUARY

LIMITLESS

What is the purpose of a table? It can serve as a place for eating. It can be used as a storage place for things; one could also sit on it. What is the purpose of a chair? One could sit on it for relaxation. It could aid in reaching higher heights. Things could either be hung or put on it. Someone's use for a chair and a table could be limited to serving as a dining place and only that. While for some people, they would be used multi purposely. Don't limit God's power, he is a multi-purpose God. Don't restrict him to just being a provider of solutions; just as a table and a chair could be used for many things aside a place of eating. God is limitless.

30TH JANUARY

ALWAYS AVAILABLE

Trees would always be available, would they? I think trees can be available for a longer period than any other living thing in existence. "I would always be available for you"; is that a hundred percent true? We all need each other, right? But what if at the moment I need your help; you also need mine? It's obvious that we would feel each other's absence. We could sometimes rely on each other but there is someone who would always be available.

31ST JANUARY

EASILY DONE

What is there to be amended? You know yourself more than anyone. You know what you should stop doing and what you should start doing. "It's easier said than done", it's your slogan because you haven't been able to amend what there is to be amended. You know them and only you can amend them. It's going to be easily done when you start doing it.

1ST FEBRUARY

ALWAYS PRESENT

We all have friends; good ones and bad ones. Some may be always there for us but at the end of every day we are left with our thoughts. What company never leaves? Friends certainly leave when the time comes for them too. As you battle with your thoughts on your bed, who would be there to help you through? It's possible that we might have a friend, who would even walk through the storm when we need them but that won't be forever. There is one company that never leaves; God. He's always going to stand by you as you battle with your thoughts.

2ND FEBRUARY

24HRS SECURITY

Do security men sleep? What is their purpose? They are supposed to guard places and yet they fall asleep so how are the places being guarded? Do you know of anyone who hasn't slept in a week? Well, I for one, know someone who hasn't slept since his existence. He has never even dozed off before and yet he lives. Imagine if that man is the one guarding you; you would have nothing to worry about. You certainly need a guardian who doesn't sleep or even dozes.

3RD FEBRUARY

AN EXPENSIVE PRICE

Everything has a cost. Nothing is free under this sun. You would have to pay for what you want; in kind or cash. There are quite a few things that we get for free but believe me, you paid for it without knowing. There's one thing that I know has been paid for; our lives. God has paid for our freedom from sin and that is by far the most expensive price ever paid, years ago and, in some years, to come. If you ever think, you are not worth anything; know that someone paid the highest price just so you could be free.

4TH FRBRUARY

OUR DREAM WORLD

We all want what's best for us. In everyone's dream there's absolute happiness and pure joy but in reality, we all know what's going on. Sometimes we wish to have what other people have because it looks like that's what's making them happy. It's good to live a good life, it's good to have all you ever need, at your disposal. Well, don't stop trying, don't stop working towards that dream, if it fails; find another way round it. Above all be focused and pray.