𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

trigger warnings: murder, sh

"Mummy where are you!" Yelled Ivan when he walked into the kitchen "mu-" Ivan saw both his  parents on the floor bloody "mummy daddy!" Ivan yelled as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Hey kid I just killed your parents and I will not hesitate to kill you" the masked killer told Ivan. Ivan quickly went quiet and started to hug his dead parents. By the time he started to hug his parents the killer was gone. Later that day his uncle come over and saw that Ivan was laying with his dead parents and was asleep so his uncle took him and called the police. The police took Ivan and his uncle to the station and his uncle is now his care giver.

it has been 6 years since that day and Ivan is now 16. "Ivan get up get ready for school!" Yelled his uncle rowan, Ivan had to change the bandages on his wrists. No one know but since Ivan was 11 he has been cutting himself to use to cope with his loss, and Bullies. Ivan got up and changed into clothes for school and then he went to the bathroom. Ivan started cutting again to make himself bleed a lot then he puts bandages on his wrists. Ivan walked into the kitchen and started to have a panic attack and his uncle started to hug him and calm him down.

"Thanks uncle rowan just being in a kitchen sometimes after what happened I still have panic attacks because of their killer." Ivan said still a little bit panicked. "I'm also scared that he will come for you." Rowan just keep hugging Ivan to make him feel better until he saw that clock. "Damnit Ivan you're going too late for school!" Yelled Rowan. Ivan grabbed his phone and breakfast and ran like hell to get to school. Once he got to school, he went to his locker and as he opened it 10 pieces of paper with we are coming for you, your uncle and everyone you care about. Ivan had tears coming to his eyes but he wiped the tears away and threw the pieces of paper away. These death threats have been happening since he was 13.

Ivan walked to his school room and sat at his desk in the back of the classroom all alone. Then here comes this boy and he sat right next to Ivan. "Hey my name is Nathan." Nathan said to Ivan. "I don't fucking care leave me alone." Ivan said angrily. Ivan laid his head down on his arms and then he slowly fell asleep. As he was sleeping Ivan's bandages were falling off and Nathan saw the cutting and the reopened scars. Then he touched Ivan on the shoulder and ask if he was ok. Ivan didn't care that he was in class, he dragged Nathan to the bathroom and pushed him up against the wall and ask, "why the fuck are you asking me that!" Nathan then pointed to Ivan's wrists and Ivan backed away. Then Ivan got scared and said "p-please don't kill me or hurt me or tell anyone" Nathan walked closer to Ivan and Ivan to walk backwards away then he hit the wall and Nathan hugged Ivan. Ivan then started to cry and Nathan just comforted him.Ivan fall asleep on Nathan and Nathan started to blush a little. Nathan woke up Ivan and said "we need to go to lunch you need to eat." Ivan got up off the floor and help Nathan up. Ivan didn't leave Nathan alone because he didn't believe that's he wasn't going to tell anyone about his cuts.

It's finally the end of the day, Ivan's favourite time of day or was it. Ivan walked home and he walked to his bedroom and went to sleep. But all of sudden there was loud glass shattering noise and ...