𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙

Ivan rushed downstairs after he heard the glass shattering in the kitchen. When he got to the room, he saw the very same man who had killed his parents, standing over his now dead Uncle Rowan. NO! Ivan shouts and walks towards the killer. The hood on his head slips off slightly to allow Ivan to see the figure. It was Devon Butler. Ivan vaguely knew his little brother Kane, but Ivan knew Kane was best friends with Nathan, the boy who asked if he was okay in class earlier that day.

Ivan notices the broken window behind Devon, the bits of shattered glass sprinkled all over the floor like little clear knives. Devon stares at Ivan for a second and mutters Ivan, if you dont leave things alone, youll be next. With that Devon runs out the window he broke, sheathing his dagger that was covered with blood, letting Ivan sink to the floor, crying over his uncle.

W-why you.. Ivan starts crying, hugging the body closely. Ivan stands up back after he checked his uncle was actually dead, and he runs out of the house. He doesnt know where his legs take him, but he keeps running till he reaches a park. The pond in the park was shimmering from the moonlight, a few crickets and birds making talk with each other. The few people that were at the park didnt notice Ivan run out here, letting him have his own solitude.

He walks to a nearby bench and sits down on it, hugging his knees tightly as he cries. The one picture of his uncle dead on the floor spirals his mind into panic, as he just cant get the image out of his head. He keeps crying for a long time, the tears continue to flow down his face. Luckily, he always had scissors in his pockets, ever since he started cutting. He took them out and pushed his sleeve up his arm, revealing the bandages covering his cuts and scars. He takes the bandages off and starts cutting. The pain relieves the horrible thoughts in his mind. It doesnt erase them completely, but it at least takes his mind off his broken heart. After he met Nathan, he thought he might slightly be able to trust him and confide in him, but Ivan knew that Nathan and Kane were best friends, maybe even something more, and now Ivan was distraught that the killer was Devon Butler, Kanes big brother. Did Kane know that Devon killed Ivans parents and uncle, as well as giving Ivan death threats every day? Then Ivan thought, Devons too old to be going to their school, so whos putting the death threats in Ivans locker? It had to be Kane then, because hes Devons brother. Ivan added Kane to the list of people to avoid entirely, not sure to put Nathan on the list too. He felt like he could kind of trust Nathan, but definitely not Kane.

One of the people that were still at the park go over to Ivan whilst hes still cutting and thinking and immediately they take the scissors out of Ivans grip, shouting: No! Stop that! The boy revealed himself to be Nathan. Nathan looks to Ivans freshly cut arm with heaps of worry on his face. What is it? Why are you crying?? Why are you cutting?? Nathan asks worriedly, pulling Ivan into a hug. He tried to calm the boy down, but now Ivan was disappointed and embarrassed that someone caught him cutting. Even more so that it was Nathan. I-I I, um, something happened.. T-thats all.. Ivan says, choking on his tears whilst he was crying. You can tell me Ivan. Ivan takes a deep breath and says, O-ok s-so w-what happened w-was