𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

trigger warnings: murder, sh

O-ok s-so w-what happened w-was m-my u-uncle. Ivan stop to take a deep breath and he started again. m-my u-uncle was k-killed b-by y-your b-best f-friends b-brother d-devon b-butler. Ivan couldnt even finish his sentence without balling his eyes. Nathan was shocked that his best friend Kane, brother killed the person he loved family. Nathan got mad and all Ivan could think of was to hug him and kiss him on the cheek. Nathan started blushing a lot and Ivan stop hugging Nathan. Nathan asked Ivan why did you stop hugging me? Ivan looked away and was blushing a lot. Sorry Nathan I have to go, said Ivan and Ivan got of the bench and ran away from there. Ivan was sitting on the ground away from the bench and house. Ivan fell asleep on the ground.

Nathan saw that Ivan had not here to go so Nathan picked him up. Then they drove to Nathans house, Nathan put Ivan on his bed then Nathan got change into his pjs and got into bed with Ivan, but Nathan was just sitting on and didnt sleep because he didnt want anything to happen to Ivan. Nathan fall asleep. Ivan got up and ran to the house where his uncle died. Ivan got ready for school and put bandages on his wrists. Ivan went to school and went straight to his locker, and he opened it. Then 20 pieces of paper drop out of his locker, and they said, youre not safe anywhere Ivan I will find you. :) As Ivan was picking them up, Nathan walked up to Ivan and saw one of the papers and pick it up. He saw what it said and What the fuck is this Ivan! Nathan asked Ivan. Ivan looked at what he was holding, and Ivan had tears coming to his eyes. Ivan ran to the bathroom before answering Nathan question and Nathan ran away Ivan. Nathan saw that Ivan was in the corner of the bathroom balling because someone find out that he had been getting dead threats.

Ivan you know you can talk to me about anything right, said Nathan making sure that Ivan know that he was there for him. Ivan sighed and then said, I have been getting dead threats since I was 13 and they have been telling me Im not safe, Im going to die, everyone I love is going to die and It gets to because I have lost my whole family. Nathan walked up to Ivan and kissed him. Ivan was blushing so much you could see him from miles. Nathan hugged Ivan and then Kane walked up to them. Then Ivan saw that Kane was there and Ivan hid behind Nathan. Kane I have a question, said Nathan. Ok sure, Kane said curiously. Did you know that your brother killed Ivans parents and his uncle. Kane was so shocked, he started to have tears in his eye and said sadly I-I didnt know but I guess that Ivan hates me and is scared of me. Kane was sad that Ivan feared him just because his brother was Devon.

Kane started to cry because he was sad, and Ivan walk from behind Nathan. Ivan walk straight to Kane and hugged him. Kane started to blush a little and Ivan look up at him and smile. Ivan back up and smiled again. Nathan and Kane started blushing a lot and then Nathan grabbed Kane by the waist