┈➤ 001

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂.
- santa rosa beach, florida

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 her college dorm. The 3 story mansion was far from anything Genesis Carter had ever been within 20 feet of in general actually.

She could not believe this is where her sister lived now when it felt like just yesterday, they were spending spring break at her sister's old condo getting everything together for her wedding.

"Don't drool, bitch." Genesis heard from beside her, voice belonging to said older sister, Dymond.

"Bitch we really made it!" Genesis squealed, ignoring everything Dymond was talking about.

She felt a hand hit the bare skin under the sleeve of her over sized tee shirt and snapped her eyes over to where Dymond was standing with one of her suitcases in hand.

"I made it. You here for 3 months, boo."

"What's yours is always mine, boo." Genesis corrected smartly, returning the pop to Dymond's exposed shoulder.

Dymond rolled her eyes and Genesis laughed but they both knew the statement was true and had been that way their whole lives.

At 34 Dymond was 13 years older than Genesis. With such a large age gap and such a busy mother Dymond took on the role of a second parent for Genesis.

Since she was in high school and Genesis was nothing but a toddler, Dymond worked her ass off and spent most of her paychecks on Genesis every time.

If it was Dymond's she would always make it Genesis's too. Even to this day when Genesis stood at 21 years old.

"Damn shawt'. How much it cost you to take all these bags?" Marquez, Dymond's husband, huffed from back at the trunk of the vehicle.

"Wayy too much." Genesis sighed, grabbing the two suitcases he had just placed on the sandstone driveway.

This was Marquez's home. Well - his father's that he inherited after his death two years ago.

Genesis had known Marquez the entirety of his 3 year relationship with her sister, but only on a cordial level. They could hold a good conversation when they saw each other but spending the entirety of her summer break in the same home as him was going to take some adapting.

It was nothing wrong with Marquez to be honest. But Genesis had grown up with it being just her and Dymond most of the time. Now it was going to be her, Dymond, Marquez,