┈➤ 006

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂.
- santa rosa beach, florida
    ⭑

'𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃' was the first thought on her mind as soon as Genesis got back into the house.

It had actually been her only thought since they decided it was time to go so that was what she went to do, even drained with feet hurting so bad she felt like she could just fall to the floor at any second.

She didn't feel bad for what she did but she did want to make sure he hadn't really taken it to heart.

It had to be confirmed that she didn't hurt his feelings or anything, all she wanted was to make him mad a little... she wasn't completely evil.

Turning on the over head light as she walked into their hallway alone, she started to drag herself towards his-

Genesis paused catching a glimpse of something in the corner of her eye.

Looking over to her room, her eyes immediately jumped open and she audibly gasped loudly at what he had did.

SLUT was written in big black letters on the paneled white door with what looked like some type of thick marker.

Her heart completely dropped.

She was so focused on the degrading title that she didn't even focus on the fact the door was slightly ajar too. Furiously she went over to try wiping it away, door just opening wider as soon as she touched it.

"oh my god." She whispered to herself looking at what he did in there too.

Some of her clothing was thrown out her drawers and closet, now littering the floor and bed. He didn't even have the decency to close anything back after his demolition, everything left flung open and wrecked.

She snatched up the closest item to her, a small red satin dress, and it was so damn bold she couldn't miss it. Slut written in the tag.

With rage she quickly bent down to pick up more things, stomach twisting when every single item had been drawn in.

He even left it as just an S in the tags that were too small to fit the whole thing.

Why did he always take it too far?

He can be with Brenda, Latisha, Linda, and Felicia but now Genesis is a slut for dancing.

She could just imagine the names he'd call her if he knew how much dancing she really did.

Genesis didn't feel tired at all and this anger actually gave her enough energy to turn back go storm to Kreed's room.

She attempted to twist the handle but of course it was locked.

this bitch.

"Yo you're so fucking immature! Open this door I know you're still up!" She banged her fist on it.