┈➤ 004

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂

#𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 𝐂.
- santa rosa beach, florida
    ⭑

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 stayed closer to Miami, it was nothing to spend breaks with her. Because then Genesis could still go to work and hang out with her friends like she normally would.

But she didn't take any of that into account when she agreed to come across the state with her. All Genesis thought was she'd be getting a true vacation, few months free from loud music and metal poles, living on a beach, free house to herself because Marquez and Dymond worked like crazy.

Now she was sitting bored out her mind once again, laying in bed taking to Indie over FaceTime because Dymond is working at her new job and Kiari was with Kreed all day.

And where Kreed was, Genesis tried not to be.

"Would you believe me if I said I actually missed Booby Trap?" Genesis sighed looking at her best friend as she drove.

"Oh girl please. So you could be calling my phone complaining about them playing with your money every night again." Indie dismissed Genesis with a roll of her round hazel green eyes.

Genesis laughed loudly. "Bitch, I do not complain that much. And I'm playing with my own money not being there during spring break! Do you know how many rappers are probably running in and out that place as we speak"

oh to be a dancer in miami during the summer.

"Rapper? Bitch James Harden bout to touch down any minute." Indie giggled. "We all told you to stay here but nooo. You wanted to go be boujee so bad."

"If Harden there I'm missing out on an easy fifty thousand." Genesis joked. "And bitch you'd take a beach house over a strip club if the opportunity came too!"

"I would maybe. But since your ass over there bored and sleeping with one eye open because you sleep next to a sociopath, I might reconsider."

"A very fine sociopath." Genesis chimed smiling into the camera when Indie rolled her eyes again.

"He's going to put a dead mouse under your pillow next." Indie scolded. "And that won't be fine."

"I think we're friends now thank you very much." Genesis corrected, eyes looking down to her freshly painted feet.

It's been two days since he gave her the money and that was the last time they actually had a personal interaction with each other.