Watch your back

Quick authors note, the original movies used language I'm not okay with using like the N-word so I will be changing those parts and this will apply throughout the whole book. I hope you understand.

The sun was nearing setting over a port. Shipping containers were stacked high as cranes moved the containers onto trucks. The port waters hit the concrete pier as workers moved boxes into the containers. In one DVD players were stacked high. A port worker shut the container and pulled out his phone as he walked away.
"Just packed up a real money load and its heading your way, Look for rodgers on the side of the truck. Don't forget my share of the deal."
He put down his phone as a truck with the word Rodgers passed by as another truck was carrying a shipping container to the crane. No one suspected a thing.

That night the sky was pitch black and the truck driver was cruising as he moved down the highway by the city. The lights from the buildings easily seen from the highway. Unfortunately the peace was quickly disturbed as three Honda's with green under glow quickly caught up to the truck. One gunned it past the left of the truck and pulled up in front Sith precision. The others began riding along side. The truck driver began honking his horn as a person came out from the sunroof with a grappling hook. He was wearing a black outfit and a black helmet.

The truck driver swerved back and forth still honking the horn as the person aimed. He fired and it went right through the windshield and the driver quickly gunned it and pulled it right out. The Honda on the trucks right side pulled up and switched place with the one in front with they're own grappling hook which they shot into the passenger seat of the truck. The person attached the line to a harness around they're waist jumped on the truck Grabbing the area the windshield use to to be and climbed they're way in. The truck driver grabbed a baseball bat and began hitting the person as they swerved across the road.

The person in the helmet pulled out a gun and shot the drivers arm. He groaned in pain before swinging the bat again. He was pulled down by the person and he couldn't fight back from the pain. The person took the wheel and quickly stabilized the swerving truck. Suddenly the truck and the Honda's crashed through a road closed sign and traffic cones. They blasted down the highway as they approached a construction sight. The person driving the truck blasted his horn and the construction workers bolted to not get run over. The Honda on the left of the truck swerved to avoid hitting the equipment and began driving right under the semi truck.

The car raced by equipment with the others and almost got caught up in the trailer wheels. They all raced out of the construction sight and the driver under the truck raced out. The cars and truck raced into the night.

As the sun began to rise over the city of LA a green eclipse rolled to a stop in the parking lot outside a baseball stadium. Inside a teen smiled and revved the engine. The turbo whined as he revved the engine and he smirked. The exit to the parking lot ahead of him was wide open. He put his foot on the clutch and shifted into first. He revved the engine before letting off the clutch and shot forward. He quickly shifted into second as he gathered speed. The car kicked up dust as he raced forward. Shifting into third gear he went faster. Then fourth, Then fifth, then sixth. He began to reach 140 miles per hour. He blasted forward and raced past several buildings and trees. He grinned again and continued racing down the roads when suddenly he began spinning. He spun several times and fought for control. At last he came to a stop near a cliff side fence. He looked out as he calmed down.
"Shit!" He yelled in frustration as he slammed his hand on the steering wheel. He slowly drove away.

He cruised down the streets in his pickup truck after the failed test drive. He pulled a right and parked behind a Cadillac and hopped out before crossing the empty street towards Torretto's market and cafe. He walked inside where Mia was working behind the counter writing on a order pad. She looked up and saw him approaching before looking back down. He sat in one of the empty seats.