Winnings winning

Two racers spray painted a start line as the six racers rolled at wards it. Each coming to a stop one after another. Dom, Letty, Leon, Jessie, and Vince stopped perfectly. But Jack locked up his tires and he slid forward about half a car length before stopping.
"Shit."
He threw his car in reverse and backed up and revved his engine. He looked to his right and saw the Terretto gang looking back at him. Vince smirked.
"Need a booster seat to see over the wheel?" He called out. Jack just threw him the middle finger. Meanwhile Dom hit a button that began blasting music. The crowd began to get excited. Jack sat in his car and spoke to himself while gently revving his engine.

A girl walked up to Vince's car.

"Hey Vince, you win this race you may just win me." She chuckled.

"We'll see Monica." He responded before looking back at Jack and Revving his engine.

"Your gonna win... I'm gonna win." He said before revving his engine loudly. He turned to look behind the seat and twisted open the two cans of Nos he installed earlier. He flipped a few switches and a screen popped out of the dash. He opened compute he had on the center console and tapped it on.
Meanwhile Dom lifted the passenger seat cover revealing four smaller bottles of Nos. He turned a knob and flipped a switch before setting the seat cover back and revving his engine.

Jack held a fierce grip on the steering wheel. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the picture he had put on the mirror earlier. He began taking deep breaths.

"I'm gonna win.... We're gonna win dad." He said to himself.

In Hector's Evo he could hear a commotion on his police scanner. He grabbed his walkie talkie.

"I got a 1878 Glendale cops are all over it. We good to go I repeat good to roll."

A girl walked out and stood in the middle of the road with her hands held out. Everyone revved they're engines and flames shot out of the cars exhaust.

Jack slowly took a deep breath. "Here we go."

The girl held her hands high in the air and everyone shifted into first gear.

"GO!" She shouted as she threw her hands down and everyone slammed on the gas pedal. The engines roared as the crankshaft spun and flames shot out of the exhaust. Everyone's wheels spun for a second before taking off. Right of the line Jack stumbled a bit and swerved.

"Shit!" He yelled and tried to correct his mistake. The b crowd went crazy as everyone shot forward. The six racers began working through the gears. A sudden grinding noise caught Vince's attention as Jack began to close the gap between the two.

"God damn kid can't even shift right!" He yelled and shifted gears. The sound of grinding was heard plenty more as Jack worked his way through the gears alongside everyone else. He began to overtake Vince as he ran out of gears.

"No!" Yelled Vince and then he activated his Nos allowing him to quickly catch back up and pass Jack Who's computer had started beeping and the screen flash "Stage one complete.".
Jack gritted his teeth and hit a button on his steering wheel. The nitrous raced out of the cans, through a rubber hose, and in the engine. Jack blasted forward right past Vince who hit even more nitrous. Yet he still couldn't keep up. Jack continued blasting pass Leon and Jesse.

"Damn that guy's fast." Jessie said as Jack was now head to head with Petty right behind Dom. Letty looked over and could see Jack in the car with a lol of determination on his face being lit up by the computer. Which was beeping loudly and the screen said "Danger to manifold.". jack was getting pissed.

" Shut up!" He yelled and slammed it shut before hitting the second button on his wheel and BLASTING forward. Letty hit her Nos too but couldn't keep up. Suddenly bolts began flying and floor panel on the passenger side of Jack's car came lose and began scraping the ground. Sparks flew everyone and Jack tried to hold his arm up to protect himself from the sparks. The floor panel flew off his car and the show of sparks finally stopped. Jack began to edge forward and soon he found himself ahead of everyone. A smile slowly appeared his face.

"YES!" He yelled with pure joy in his voice. Dom pressed a button in his car and activated the Nos. He blasted forward and shot pass Jack right before the finish line.

Jack's smile disappeared as smoke began to bellow from his hood. He weaved a bit before spinning around and stalling his car. He sat and took a few moments to collect himself and what just happened began to sink in.

Meanwhile the Torretto's pulled to a stop a bit down the road and got out. Everyone crowded around Dom.

"Alright how's that for a race? Yeah we'll get the cash back at my house." He held up Letty. "My trophy." He said to her.

(Author's note, Yeah I should have clarified this earlier but anything unhinged or sus ain't me, it's the movies dialogue)

Jack began cruised up to the crowd and got out of his car. The crowd surrounded it as he looked around. Jessie came up and put his hands on the hood.
"Was that fun!?" He yelled as Dom walked up. He popped the hood and smoke bellowed out of the engine bay. Everyone took a step back.

"What are you smiling about?" Dom asked Jack.

"Dude I almost had you." He responded and the crowd got a kick out of that.

"Almost had me? You never had me, you never had your car." Dom said.

"Oooh!" Yelled the crowd before Dom continued.

"Granny shifting not double clutching like you should, I could hear you grinding gears from a mile away, your lucky that 100 shot of Nos didn't blow the welds on the intake." Dom said as he walked around the car.
"Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried."

Dom shut the hood and looked Jack directly in the eye.

"Ask any racer any real racer, it don't matter if you win by a inch or a mile. Winnings winning."