I need Nos

The sound of tires screeching could be heard as Jack pulled up in his truck. Her hooked it right and braked just before the curb. Suddenly the engine sputtered and gave out.
"Shit! Cheap ass truck." He complained as he got out and slammed the door shut before heading inside. Harry was on the phone.
"Hey Dominic, I appreciate what you did in a big way."
Jack walked through the store past several shelves with parts on them.
"Domonic I owe you." Harry finished before putting down the phone as Jack walked past and into his room in the back.
"Jack your messing with my business. When Dominic drives he's golden kids come in here they want every performance part he has and they pay cash!" He continued as Jack went over to his sink and began washing his face.

"What did Dominic say?" He asked.

"You don't wanna know." Harry responded.

"What did Dominic say?" Jack asked again.

"He wants you out of here!" Harry shot at him.

"He wants me out of here?" Jack asked as he turned off the water.

"Yes!" Harry said annoyed as Jack switched shirts.

"And what did you say to Dom?"

"What do you think I said? I said good help is hard to find."

"Hey." Jack said putting his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Relax." He was silent for a moment before he walked towards the store. "I need Nos. I need Nos."

"No." Said Harry as he followed him.

"My car topped out at 140 miles per hour this morning." Jack said as he approached the Nos display stand showcasing the different options.

"Amateurs don't use Nitrous Oxide. I've seen the way you drive you've got a heavy foot. You'll blow yourself to pieces."

"I need one of these," Jack said with a tap on the can. "One of the big ones. No lets make it two and Harry I need it by tonight." He said before walking away. He made his way out back and towards a empty Alley behind the shop. There in all its glory was the Eclipse. He grabbed a toolbox he set outside earlier and popped the hood. He immediately began working and started checking the oil before draining it.
Soon he had his oil drained, timing fixed, suspension adjusted, and he had his computers set up inside the car. He began adding the Nitrous holders when Harry came up with two big tanks on a cart.

"Jack your absolutely insane." He said as he set the cans on the ground. "Your gonna blow you're engine."

"I almost got it Harry. I just need that extra boost." He said as he finished tightening the last bolt on the nitrous holder. He got out and picked up a can. "I'll have the money for it to you by Friday."

"Yeah right." Said Harry with a eye roll and walked away mumbling that he said that every week. Jack rolled his eyes and began installing the Nitrous. It took him a hour but he finally got it done. He wiped his forehead with a rag and then went inside. He went into his room and grabbed a photo off his night stand and went back out to his car quickly. He sat for in the driver seat and pinned it up on his rearview mirror. He looked at the photo. There was a blonde man in his early twenties with a smile on his face, and in his hands was a child. Jack sighed and went inside to prepare himself for that night.