Silent Fist II: Electric Boogaloo

Onyx immediately stepped over to Zane, picking up her technoblade and retrieving her daggers from his pocket. "Uh, who else is with you?" Jay asked. "Nindroids," Pixal said. Onyx's eyes raked her surroundings, searching for any sign of a foe. "Where are they? I don't see any of them," Jay said as they all backed into a defensive circle.

The nindroids appeared suddenly. One moment they weren't there, and then Onyx blinked and they had appeared, surrounding them. "Found them," she said grimly. "Five versus eighteen. Probability of survival too low to quantify," Pixal said as Zane quickly cut her out of the rope around her torso. Onyx clicked her tongue. "We've succeeded under worse odds," she said. And then everything burst into chaos.

Onyx gritted her teeth as she fought a nindroid. Or, rather, attempted to fight a nindroid. It was much faster and stronger than any foe she'd faced before. It moved like Zane, but better. The ninja were able to hold their own, but just barely. And when reinforcements began to fly in overhead, that was the final straw. "We need to get out of here!" Nya cried. "Follow me!" Garmadon called, dashing into the temple with surprising speed, leading them through the halls of the building until they reached a small wooden platform outside that overlooked a waterwheel.

"Anyone want to clear a path?" Jay said, looking out at the legion of nindroids surrounding the temple. Cole snapped his fingers after a moment of thought. "Yeah, I've got an idea," he said. Onyx raised an eyebrow. "Do tell. We haven't got much longer," she said. "We'll set our vehicles on autopilot and hide in the waterwheel. The nindroids will follow them, and then we'll roll the wheel down the hill," Cole said quickly. They all nodded. It wasn't a bad plan. At the very least, it was the best shot they had. Not that anyone was looking forward to spinning that much.

Onyx carefully leapt down into the water, straightening her body and plunging in as silently as she could. When she'd landed, she opened her eyes just a sliver and carefully swam to where she could see the bottom of the still waterwheel. She just barely popped her nose above water to take a breath before ducking back under to stay out of sight. She felt someone treading water next to her but didn't bother looking.

After a few moments of this, Onyx heard the hidden vehicles take off, and the nindroids give chase. She took a firm grip on the inside of the waterwheel and braced herself. A few moments later, she felt it began to roll, rapidly picking up speed. The faster the wheel went, the more Onyx felt like her eyes were going to fly out of her head. She was suddenly glad she hadn't eaten in the past few hours.

After a minute that felt like forever, the wheel came to a halt. "Won't be long until they figure out we used autopilot. We should get a move on," Cole said, clambering out of the waterwheel. Onyx struggled to her feet and nearly collapsed from the dizziness. She would've gone down if Lloyd hadn't grabbed her arm. Jay wasn't so lucky.

"I'm coming with you. If the Overlord wants my son, I'm not letting him out of my sight," Garmadon said, using his staff to keep himself steady. "I'll stay and look after the monastery," Misako volunteered. "Wait. If he wants me, and the Techno Blades are the only things that can stop him, shouldn't we split up, just in case?" Lloyd said with a frown.

Nya nodded. "Good thinking. Zane's Falcon knows the secret location of my Samurai X Cave. You and your father go and take what you need to get as far away from us as possible," she said. Jay's lip formed the slightest hint of a pout. "Secret cave? I thought we knew everything about each other," he said. "Well, a girl's gotta have her secrets," Nya said. "What are you guys gonna do? Those Nindroids aren't going to let you step one foot into the city," Lloyd said.

Kai blinked. "Yeah, Nya. What are we gonna do?" He asked. Nya grinned devilishly. "We're gonna shut down the power," she declared. Onyx poked Lloyd, who hadn't released her arm yet. "You... probably should let go of me now," she said. Lloyd blinked, just realizing that he was still holding on to her. "Oh! Sorry," he said, immediately letting go. As Onyx turned to leave, she glanced back. "Stay safe," she said. Lloyd grinned. "Don't worry. I still owe you sushi, after all," he said. Onyx couldn't help but smile back before joining the others. Jay elbowed Kai. "You owe me!" He said. Kai shook his head. "That doesn't count! They still haven't gone," he argued.