Chapter 5

It was time for dinner and y/n was still in his room. Jin took a tray of food for y/n because she told them to bring her food to her room. Jin went and knock on the door but no respond.

Jin- Princess?

He said knocking but got no respond, he slowly open the door and saw a little figure on the bed sleeping peacefully. He went closer and cover her with a blanket and went downstairs with the tray.

Jennie- What happened?

Jisoo- She didn't want to eat?

Rosé- Give it to me i'll giv- *got cut off by Jin*

Jin- Yah stop it! She is sleeping, that's why I didn't to wake her up.

All excp Jin- Oh ok.

Mrs Park- Okay kids now eat dinner and go to sleep, we need to go to the mall tomorrow morning.

All excp Mrs Park- Ok eomma.

They all ate their food and went to their respectives room and went to sleep.

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING~

Y/n woke up first and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw no one.

Y/n- Where are all of them, don't tell me they are still sleeping!

She took her phone and check the time, her eyes widened when she saw what time it is.

Y/n- 5:00 a.m, What the heck! Anywyas since I woke up early, I'll make breakfast.

Y/n took all the ingredients needed to .ake some pancakes for breakfast. Suddenly she heard a voice behind her.

???- Unnie? *in sleepy tone*

She turned around and saw Sunghoon standing there still sleepy.

Y/n- What are you doing here Sunghoon? It's early you know!

Sunghoon- It's okay Unnie, I wake up at this time everyday and I can help you if you want, and by the way, I'm going to my house this afternoon. Dad called me yesterday.

Y/n- How about aunty?

Sunghoon looked down and y/n was cursing herself internally.

Y/n- I-i'm sorry Sunghoon-ahh.

Sunghoon- No it's okay, since mom and dad divorced I never contacted hyung, I miss him sometimes. But then I remember I have you all.

Y/n- I know it hard, but I'm sure Heeseung still care about you, after all he is your big brother.

Sunghoon- He is, but I don't think he cares about me, nor does mom. They never talk to me and still I need to go there every Sunday.

Y/n- I know about your pain Sunghoon-ah. I grew up without a dad too, remember?and I didn't get my father's love as my siblings did, but Jin oppa took the place and raised me. And I know that I never got the father's love but eomma, oppa and unnies did the job in his placeand I feel blessed to have siblings like them, they never made me feel excluded in everything. I love them lot and you have us behind your back so don't worry.

???- We love you too!!

Y/n turned around and saw all her siblings looking at her with teary eyes.