Chapter 17

Y/n- Why did you tell him?

Jake- I think it's the right decision, I made this time!

Y/n- Yeah right!

Jake- Yahh!

Y/n- Anyways! We got homework on Friday right? I didn't do it, and I need to do it for tomorrow.

Jake- I thought you did it yesterday.

Y/n- Did you forget that, I went to the mall in the morning and to a dinner at Kim's house.

Jake- Oh yeah.

Y/n- Did you do it?

Jake- Yeah! I can help you.

Y/n- Yes please! Let's go to the library, as it is a research work.

Jake- Okay!

Y/n took her book and copybooks with her and they went to the library. Jake followed her like a lost puppy and got to discover new rooms and places inside the house. Like an indoor swimming pool. A hallway with many doors which were the guest bedrooms and finally the library.

Jake- That was a long walk!

Y/n- I know right!

Jake- Woahhh!! You're library so big.

Y/n- I know! Oppa did this because of me. When I was a kid, I always like to read a lot! Oppa always bought me books but when it reached an amount i didn't have any place to put my alreadg read books. So instead he made this library! You can tell Dani to come sometimes if she wants too.

Jake- Woah! Sure, I'll tell her!

Y/n- Now wait here, I'll go to my office to take something.

Jake- Okay!

[Authors POV- Each member of the house have his own office.]

The library:

After a while y/n came back with some pens and a book

Jake- What's that book?

Y/n- Oh, yeah. I took this book from here, I took it from my office to put it in its place.

Jake- Ohh.

Y/n went up the stairs and put the book back in its place in one of the high shelves.

Y/n- Done!

Jake- Ok Let's do the work now.

Y/n- Come. The dictionary and research area is over there!

Jake- Oh.

Jake went up the stairs following y/n into a room looking type with two puffs and a table.

Jake- Where are the dictionary?

Y/n- On the shelves, near the entry. (The entry of the small room)

Jake- Ok! I'll search for the korean dictionary.