Chapter 9

They all ate dinner and went to the living room.

Mr Kim- Kids, wanna watch a movie?

Rosé- I'm in! *she said and got glares from her siblings* on second thought, I'm not in!

Y/n- eomma, i'm going, if you wanna come you can and if you wanna stay here, stay here then! We will not force you!

Jungkook- What is wrong with you?

Y/n- Excuse me!?

Jungkook- You're the youngest and behave like the oldest! And who are you to decide what your mother does or not!?

Y/n- First thing, Don't talk to me like that and second thing, You have a f***ing problem if I talk to my mom like that! THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! SHE'S MY MOM NOT YOURS, YOU DUMDA**!

Jennie- Calm down Y/n.

Y/n- Tell him to stop being nosy in our business or he will get a bullet like Soobin got! I still haven't taken revenge for what he did to Jake! But if he get on my nerves, I swear I won't spare him and I won't care that he is Mr Kim's son! And you all know that I never lie about things like that!

Jin- We know princess- I mean y/n!

Yoongi- So she is his oppa's princess, I see!

Y/n- EOMMA I'M GOING HOME, AND IF YOU WANNA COME YOU CAN AND IF YOU DON'T STAY HERE! I DON'T CARE!

Namjoon- Srop talking to your mother like that! Did they not taught you manner!?

Y/n- First thing, SHE IS MY MOM, NOT YOURS and second thing, Don't you dare judge my parent upbringing! They taught me my manners and I know who to show these manners, and you're not the people that i'm gonna show these manners!

Jennie- Y/n! Eomma, we are going home, okay? Y/n come!!

Jin- Come Rosie!

He grabbed her hands and left.

Mrs Park- I'm so sorry for their behaviour! I didn't know that they'll treat y'all like that. They usually respect others when they go to their house except the enemies! I'm so sorry! Their stressed increased since that txt group messed with them.

Mr Kim- Wait, TXT!? You mean one of the biggest mafia after yours?

Mrs Park- Yes.

Mr Kim- You must be very powerful for them to mess with you!

Mrs Park- I'm not, i'm just a shameless woman living on my children money. It's them who are this powerful. They did everything for me to be like this today. Before their Park's death, Park and txt were luke best friends, but then txt got to know that Park was better than them and started the fight, they were the one who killed Park! Jin is still looking for revenge, while y/n don't know anything about it. She was just 2 years old when this happened and if we ever tell her about it, she will not leave any txt member or their families. When she promise to take revenge, she will do it no matter what. And Jungkook you asked to y/n why she was acting like the oldest even when she was the youngest.

Jungkook- No I- i didn't mean it!

Mrs Park- I'll tell you that reason anyways! Since y/n was a kid she always wanted to know the reason Park's death but we told her that he died because he got hitted by a car and till today she still know only this excuse, and she is the coldest among the siblings. She is the most mature one after Jin. Jin never makes any decisions by himself. He asks only y/n about it and y/n knows it better than him. These two are always together to fight, the other girls are very emotional, but y/n and Jin, to not be mean but honest, they are heartless towards people. 

*she started sobbing and felt a pair of arms around her, it was Mr Kim*

Mr Kim- Don't worry, they will be fine! They grew up with a strong mother who was alone all the time.

Hoseok- I'm going to my room. This us making me feel sick!

Namjoon- Me too.

Taehyung- Come Jungkook-ah! Let's go!

They all went and only Jimin and Lisa stayed. Jimin and Lisa was different from the other siblings. They had soft hearts. They were touched by what Mrs Park said.

Mr Kim- Are you two not going?

Jimin- Nope i'll stay here!

Lisa- Me too, i'll stay here. We will be here, right oppa?

Jimin-  Yes.

Mr Kim- Only you two are understanding in this family the rest are completely the opposite.

Mrs Park- And mines are extra!

Mr Kim- Are you gonna go home or are you staying here?

Mrs Park- I think i'm gonna stay, because I don't know how to face the kids.

Lisa- She can sleep in my room! *excitedly*

Mr Kim- No way, go in your rooms now!

Jimin- Okay fine!! But wait.

Mr Kim- What now?

Jimin- I don't want more siblings! These ones are enough!!!

Mrs Park and Mr Kim looked at each other while Lisa was still processing what she just heard.

Lisa- What do you mean oppa? I didn't understand!

Jimin- Nothing little sis, you're too innocent for that right now!

Lisa- Yahh oppa i'm 13! Remember!?

Jimin- That's way to young to know about that! Go to your room now!

Lisa- Fine!!!

They all went to their rooms and Mrs Park stayed in Mr Kim's room.