Till Old & Grey -01

As long as there are stars in the sky, we will always support each other. Be it closeness or distance, only love will remain in between US . My heart will only belong to you & my soul will only crave for your essance and warmth till Old and Grey......!!♡︎

___♡︎___

"Hasi beta acche se padai karna hmm??" Her father kneel down at her level as he said storking the little girl's cheek fondly.

Little Haseena nod slightly looking at her father with her big innocent fill eyes.

"Kiya hua hasi kuch kehena hain apko?" he asked softly.

Haseena shook her head again and in no time pearls like tears shimmering down through her cheeks one after another "Ap maat jaayee na abbu hume akele nahi rehena...!!"

Abbu , "Ap akeli kaha hoon...dekhna bohot si dost banengi apki meri hasi tho sabse pyaari hain na sab karenge apse dosti...!!"

Somehow making her understand he dropped his little princess in her classroom and left for his early work.

Haseena's father works for nation..
an honest army officer , too much dedicated towards his duty and population which's very awe-inspiring.

He single handedly raising Haseena after his wife's demise. He never let Haseena feel the absence of her mother. He did everything for keeping his daughter happy.

But unfortunately after her mother's demise Haseena becomes a little silent...like other kids she's not so demanding but yes she's hell stubborn.

"Yeh meri seat hain tum utho yaahan se" One girl said in her age.

Haseena moved her eyes every inch of her bench then looks at the girl "Isme kisi ka naam nahi likha hain...aur hum pehele bethe hain toh hum nahi uthenge....!!"

Girl become very angry "Maine kaha na uthooo....!!"

"Humne bhi kaha na nahiii" Haseena shout stubbornly causing a inferono into girl's chest.

"Lagta hain nayi hain....Deepu guddu madad karo isko bahar fekne mein....!!" Girl wailed up & her friends gathered there , surrounding Hasena.

The little girl gazes them fearfully.....they bullied her and forcefully crash her onto ground. "Ahhh..!" she shudder being effected by the act but stood up on her feets only to fall again but this time due to her tangled laces of shoes.

"Krishuu hoon gaya kaam...!!"

"Shabashhh manuu !!" She heard a feminine voice & the whole scene turned drastically. The kids , who was tantruming her till now , is now being bullied itself by others.

"Ama tum theek hoon?" Another girl in her age name karishma kneel down before her. She notice Haseena is struggling with laces. So she help her to unsolve the tangled laces but has no idea how to bind it beautifully and properly "Tumhe bandhna aata hain?" she asked behaving like bado ki tarah (adult).

"Nhi aata hume abbu ko aata hain" Haseena said innocently.

"Hume bhi nhi aata par meri amma ko aata hain" she said with a innocent grin. Even though little Karishma doesn't know how to do it, she somehow manages to get the job done.

Although it was hell messy but was beautiful in Haseena's eyes. Haseena's eyes sparkle in joy.

__

Later in the lunch time,

Haseena open her lunch box and gets extremely happy seeing her favourite dish , chirply she about to hover on it when heard karishma's wailing.