Till Old & Grey - 16

Loving You through all thick and thin is my bravery,
Missing You is kinda hard thing,
But seeing You again makes it all worth it.......!

*****

Karishma intake the homely vibes wholehurtedly. Finally her heart feel contented as she's back in her home now.

"I am home!" she ranted to herself and pulling her suitcate walk through the main gate. Her face colour drained away instantly finding the door all open. "What the hell!! Yeh lock kaha gaya? hum chabi kaha rakhte hain kisi ko nhi pata haan ek insaan ke sivaye jinka idhar hona impossible hain"

Karishma shrugged her shoulders carelessly, "Zaror hamare gang ka kaam hain, zaror unhone lock tod di hain....hum unhe chodengee nhi rukoo bhai hum aa rahe hain" she made a mental note & entered indoors while gawking her own house properly as if for the first time she's seeing this place.

As if out of compensation her house demanding her full attention.

"Kitna khoobsoorat hain na kisi rajmehel se kaam nhi hain hamara ghar! Impressive, hamare namojudgi mein woh log hamare ghar ko saaf sutra rakh rahe hain toh inam toh unhe zaror milega!
punishment cancel" Karishma grinned silently and roating her head gaping at every single thing placed and decorated there, when something or better say someone came in her view and she got frozen in one place.

"Hmm!thanks ron" Haseena showed her gratitude while walking down to stairs.

"Its ohk Haseena, its not a big deal..." Ronny said from the otherside of phone.

"But still yrr....btw jo list di hain na acche se lana"

"Yupp i will! well i need to go byee Haseena, take care"

"Same pinch"

And the call disconnect. Haseena smiles slightly gaping her phone screen.

"He's really so caring after all of this....i thought he will behave strangely after the rejection, but no he was true in his words, our frdship didn't ruin" Haseena thinking all of this absentmindedly crwaling down when her feets gets tripped and she was so ready to fall flat on the floor, but two strong arms caught her through waist and saved her from falling on the nick time.

Haseena's eyes were close in fear and hands gripped that person's forearms very tightly in the protest of saving herself. Haseena feeling no pain, no hurt, touch her shoulder to feel some familiar warmth, familiar comfortness. She was confuse at this divine touch at first then shock and then atlast numb. She crossed her fingers firmly. Karishma sees it and smiles in tears nonanchantly as her hands around her waist automatically get stronger than before.

Haseena flicker open her eyes with the uncertanity linger in the air while the heartbeats raising crazy and feiercely like never beat before.

Their eyes finally meet after very long time which feel like eternity. Their eyes covered with shinning tears and lips adorned in smile, eyes interlocked feircely and passionately with each other.

"Kishu....its you right? its not dream anymore or maybe its my another daydream!" Haseena voiced out barely like an wishper. Karishma captivated by such overflow of emotions literally lost her vocals to speak up. Her eyes only tracing every inch of Haseena properly to let her longing heart to be in peace.

Haseena's eyes pooled with tears thinking their this blissful moment as her another daydream. After not taking it anymore, Haseena move away from the grip with tears flowing and like a zombie started get out of the house.

Karishma come back into reality and is shock yet confuse absorbing her behaviour. "Hasee kiya hua? Kaha jaa rhi hain ap?" But she already left.

2 hours later >>>>