Till Old & Grey - 19

Ohk toh first of all sorry for the delay and secondly this update is too long. I never wrote anything so long till date so ya i broke all the privious records of mine.

Happy reading aram se time nikal ke padna✨

                           ****

Karishma open up the page and read the text sent by Haseena.

"Kishu apko jaldi ghar anne ki zarorat nhi hain...aram se aayega tin ghante baad☺︎︎"

"Abhi kyu nhi par?" She wonders rubbing her fintertip on the edge of her sharp jawline. "I want to come home now!"

"Well, hum ek list bhej rahe hain via whatsapp...check kariye aur sab leke ayega atte waqt i will wait for you"

Another msg poped out. Checking this one, karishma frowns. "How unromantic she is...har waqt bas humse kam karwati reheti hain aur khud bhi busy reheti hain!
kaha hum unke saath thoda ekant mein waqt guzarna chahate the but nii ajke din bhi unhe apni manmani karni hoti hain" she blabbering to herself grumpily, drive the car until her desired destination come.

She shopped everything mentioned on the list cross checking two times. "Now its time to buy something for my Hasee" she beamed zealously in delight.

It took her whole more than three hours to buy everything and reach home. She press the doorbell only to find the door unlocked that irked her a bit. More than thousand times she told Haseena to lock the door but no seems like her protective words fell on the deaf ears.

Now no one can save Haseena from her outburst. The worst that could have happened would be that the girl would sit with a sulky face for two days? Its ohk!
karishma is completely ohk with her till Haseena learn her lessons.

With furious and steady steps, karishma walked in their bedroom only to get awesomestruck by the view, her eyes flattered on. The room was decorating beautifully with scent candles and flowers, fairylights. As soon as she reach on the middle of the room, fountained flower petals upon her. Her eyes lit up consuming the beautiful scenery resides her.

"Wow!" she wishper still gawking the decorations innocently. Next her eyes set on a beauty, a beauty who decends from the heaven to earth only for her. She in her glittery outfit looking stunning.

"Breathtaking" Was only word she could claimed, breathlessly. Karishma was complete spellbound by her beauty. She drooled over her.

"You are late" Haseena tried to voice stern, yet her blushy smile noticed by the latter.

"This...and you" She felt short of words to praise her. Her voice stucked as she stood there in daze. Haseena smiles shyly beneath her adoring intense gaze.

Karishma gasps loudly as she feel a sudden tugg around her collar. "Kiya kar rhi hain ap?" her voice trembles.

"Happy Aniversary kishu" She wishper in her ear and place a sincere kiss right behind her ear. Karishma shoo away the bags randomly in one corner and hold her wife into her embrace.
"Apko yaad tha?" karishma pout sadly as her fingers start drawing on her waist that erupted goosebumpes all her body and Haseena place her over her's stopping her michevious acts.

"Yeah...i agree hum busy the kahi dino se"

Karishma shoot her a look changing her statement instantly, "I mean bohot dino se....par iska matlb yeh nhi ki hum apko bhul jayenge. Hum khudko bhul sakte hain ek pal ke liye par apse judi koi bhi baat nhi bhul sakte" Haseena said cupping her cheeks and kiss her.

Karishma stare back deeply into her eyes and finally smile.

Haseena - "Finally you smile...i was feeling very bad all the while you know"