𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

{ It's been 4 years since the mass serial killer disappeared from Seoul. FBI has closed the case since there's no clue about it.}

Taesan laughed looking at the TV as the News reports were flashing. Suddenly the remote from his hands got snatched and the TV went black.

" I told you to stop watching all this."

Taesan looked at his husband standing there crossing his arms, nagging him like always.

I giggled pulling Leehan on his lap and locked their lips together. Leehan returned the kiss gladly wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

" Happy 3rd marriage anniversary, love....I love you so much." Taesan softly whispered against his husband's lips.

" I love you too." Leehan replied with a smile.

It's been 4 years since they moved to the States. Both of them started living a normal life, they got married a year later with stable jobs, a little house and so much love between them.

Taesan's kiss trailed down to Leehan's jawline to his neck making him moan softly.

" Umm- babe, it's not the time. We have somewhere to go."

Leehan said placing his thumb on the talker's lips.

" We can go a little later, just one round pleaseeee~" Taesan whined giving his husband puppy eyes.

Leehan sighed giving in since he can't resist the human in front of him.

" Ah- okay. Just one round. "

Taesan flashed his teeth happily pushing Leehan on the couch getting on top of him and kissing him passionately. In the blink of an eye, their clothes were on the floor as they immersed in intense love making.

" God, I love you so much." Taesan whispered to Leehan making him giggle.

" I love you more."

What are you thinking about?”

Taesan asks on a sigh as he leans her
head against his husband's arm.

They were walking on the beach to go to the destination they fixed to celebrate their 3rd marriage anniversary.

“How crazy life can be, and how good it can turn out,” Leehan said smiling.

Taesan smiled back, lifting the younger's hand and kissing his fingers.

Leehan grins as he snuggles closer to Taesan's side, his soft long hair blowing in the wind.

Today’s their anniversary, and they're taking the boat out for a long
weekend away from the house.

“Our story is definitely unique,” Taesan says, sliding his arms around Leehan's waist and hugging it.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,”

Leehan said, balking mockingly. Taesan laughs while rolling his eyes.

“Yeah. We’re just a typical romance,”

Taesan deadpans, but his lips lift in a
small smile.

“Horror romance. That’s a genre, right?” the younger asked, smiling when Taesan laughed.

Taesan kisses him Lovely husband's cheeks before squeezing him closer.

“You want me to be honest?” he asks, biting his bottom lip.

“Yes,” Leehan said grinning.

“It’s my favorite horror story of all time.” Taesan says chuckling.

Leehan smiles knowing his husband too well, he's like lava that can blast if it's caged forcefully. And that something can’t just be locked away.

Taesan has special needs. Needs that Leehan tends to once a year, because he loves keeping him sane. And he can’t live in denial of who he is.

They load up on the yacht, and Leehan takes care of pouring the champagne, while Taesan gets them away from the pier and start driving them out into the ocean.

They toast the champagne, and Taesan brush his lips over Leehan's as he stays close.

They're floating with no land in sight before Leehan anchors them down and checks the monitors to make sure they're completely alone and no one can bother us.

Taesan flashes the younger a smile, anticipation sparking in his eyes.

“You ready for your present?” Leehan asked him.

Taesan grins.

“ Yes.”

Leehan tug Taesan's hand in his and guide her to the lower deck. He follows, practically walking on his heels in his excitement.

As soon as they reach the downstairs and Taesan's eyes fall on his present, he stops walking, his smile growing bigger.

“Where’d you get this?” he asks.

“ My rival at work, always trying to pinch me.” Leehan said looking at guy locked in chains.

Taesan clutches it as his body shudders with the impending high. Too much steals his soul. Too little could cause him to lash out from denying what he had to become.

But once a year? That’s just right. From one everyday to one every week to one every month, now one every year. Leehan's unique therapy session to stop Taesan from killing us working like magic. It's taking time but it's going good.

Taesan’s uniqueness, and Leehan wouldn’t change anything about him. Because now he can see the world the way it really is, and he knows him only place is right by his side.

He always knew loving Taesan wasn't for weak, he wasn't weak. He loved him. So, he can fix him too.

Leehan moves in behind Taesan as he cuts on the music, and Leehan's arms go around Taesan's waist as they sway to the rhythm.

Blood sprays at their faces as Taesan works with his knife on the guy In front The.

Taesan's head falls back against Leehan's shoulder as he revels in the moment, drawing it out.

Leehan put his lips against the older's ear and whisper,

“Happy 3rd anniversary, baby.”

Not every love story is sunshine and flowers Patels. Some love stories are dark nights with the road of thorns.

Leehan always knew his love is coloured in Crimson Red.

{ The End }

A/N : My dandelions, thank you for completing the book. I couldn't have done this without y'all's support. I love you guys so much <33

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙙 //𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐳// 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🎉