Chapter 9: Bonus chapter...

Unfortunately, I had to do this chapter but it'll be a bonus one as it will be a filler to the next part of the story.

🔞

The next thing Jungkook knew, he was already guiding Jin towards his room. They were kissing on their way, in the elevator, while walking on the hallway. He was sure that it was the alcohol but he feels at home with Jin's plump lips. He was craving for this for a long time and he's finally home.

As soon as Jin closed the door to his hotel room, Jungkook corned him again at the door and kissed his lips as if it's the only source of oxygen for him.

When he left Jin's lips, he went to his neck while slowly unbuttoning his suit. He feels all the heat and he wants to feel Jin's skin.

Jin was not moving below him and this is how he remembers him. He just kept on moaning and saying his name.

When he was successful in removing his top, he proceeded in removing Jin's clothes. Jin helped him out and Jungkook realized that they want the same thing. Jin is also craving for him.

"I miss your lips." He said looking at Jin's eyes.

Instead of answering, Jin hugged his neck to pull him closer.

All their suits and slacks are now gone. Jungkook can feel the heat in Jin's body. All of it when he successfully removed their boxers.

Jin is hard for him.

"You are hard."

"And so are you." Jin answered.

He then tapped Jin's thighs signalling him. Jin, understanding the request, jumped a little and encircled his legs on Jungkook's hips.

Jin was amazed how Jungkook can carry him as if he is lighter. This should not be a surprise as he saw how muscly Jungkook is now.

Jungkook then started nibbling his nipples which gave Jin a more fulfilling pleasure.

"Aaahhh! F-fuck, Jungkook! Aaahhhh." He kept on moaning while saying Jungkook's name. He looked down and saw all the tattoos in Jungkook's arms and that made him harder.

"You like my new icons, Jin?" Jungkook asked smirking at him.

Jin traced them and the bulky muscles because of Jungkook's effort on carrying him.

He bit his lips and Jungkook felt more heat go up to his body on how Jin was lightly touching him.

"You're making me crazy!" Jungkook said then bit Jin's shoulder. "Your shoulder will definitely the death of me." He said looking at Jin then bit the other side.

"Aaah!!!" Jin was not able to control all his screams.

"You'll scream more for me tonight, yeobo." Jungkook said then started licking Jin's right nipple.

Jin was so immersed in the pleasure that he did not notice the hands of Jungkook slowly going near his rim. Realizing they don't have lube on hand, Jungkook pulled back his right hand and asked Jin to lick his middle finger.

"Wet it up." He commanded.

Jin put his tongue out and started licking the finger shown to him while looking directly at Jungkook.

"Fuck! I want that tongue later." He said.

Surprising Jungkook, Jin suddenly put the fingers inside his mouth and started bobbing his head.

"Shit! That's it!" Jungkook said impatiently. "Where's the bedroom?" He asked putting Jin down and removing his fingers inside his mouth.

Jin pointed where the room is and screamed when Jungkook suddenly carried him on his shoulder.