Chapter 42: Lavender Haze

Both Jin and Jungkook are currently laying on their hotel bed in LA. Jungwon has been sleeping right after the concert which is something common for him eversince they started attending Jungkook's concerts.

They are both looking at the hotel room ceiling, just holding each other's hands.

"Are you tired, yeobo?" Jungkook asked Jin while he's squeezing his hand.

"Not really. Just adjusting with the time."

"How was work?"

"All fine. I don't think I missed anything. Working at night is just exhausting."

Jungkook looked at him and touched his cheek. "I'm sorry that you had to go through this just to be with me. I was so happy when you told me about your plans and did not actually thought about the sacrifices on your part."

Jin smiled at him and kissed his nose. "I'm doing this while I can. Jungwon won't be a baby forever. He also just turned 3 and next year he'll start going to school. That means, we might not be able to do this anymore during that time. I want to make sure that we'll be able to do things together while we can."

Jungkook slowly smiled. He still has his worries about Jin's health because he had to work on a different timezone but he's assurance calmed his mind somehow.

"Also, it's nice to experience the life of an artist like you. During your busy time, me and Jungwon were able to go to a lot of places that we both enjoyed a lot. Chaeyoung had been a big help during those times. Jimin and Yoonji will also be with Yoongi on your Europe tour, so I think that will also be fun. I heard Taehyung is also trying to fix his schedule so that he can also come to Europe." Jin added.

"Are you happy?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Jin held both his cheeks and kissed him deeply. He then pulled away from Jungkook. "Happier." He answered then kissed Jungkook again.

"Thank you, yeobo." Jungkook said then hugged Jin tighter.

"I think I should be the one thanking you. Despite of all the scrutiny I have received, you never judged me the way they did. You have always trusted me and was always proud of me. You did not hesitate to make everyone know our relationship. You have accepted Jungwon wholeheartedly and have always been honest with me. I understand all the mistakes we both made in the past and I'm happy that we still forgave each other after all of those mistakes."

Jungkook was quiet hearing his boyfriend talk. "I love you, Kim Seokjin." He suddenly said then kissed him again.

Jin was happy hearing the words from Jungkook. It was something usual to them before but the feeling is different now.

He deepened the kiss missing how Jungkook feels. Jungkook had been busy for the past weeks and months. He is exhausted even before they get home so they never had time to do it. Having Jungkook now kiss him passionately made Jin feel different things.

He started palming Jungkook's cock and he got more excited when he felt it hard. However, Jin had to stop as he was not sure if Jungkook has the energy for it.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss.

"Why did you stop?"

Jin hesitated to answer but just said. "Let's go to sleep. You are tired." He said then left a peck on Jungkook's lips before he positioned himself to sleep.

Jungkook did not know what just happened but he knows he can't fall asleep now. One, his boyfriend is bothered by something, two, he has a really hard boner and they haven't done it for a long time, he sure can't miss this chance - well, if Jin would agree.