Twenty-Five

Taehyung opened the door of the grand office to reveal the alpha who called him, made him irritated and then cry. He softly closes the door behind him. Jungkook looks up from his laptop and the seeing Taehyung face makes a wide smile appear on his face.

"Hey pretty"

"Hey"

Taehyung replies and walks at the desk from which Jungkook stood up. He walks and stood in front of the omega. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and hands him the desired file.

"This is your file"

"Pretty did you cry?"

Taehyung couldn't hold back his eyes from widening. He looks in shock towards Jungkook wondering how the alpha got to know it.

"Did you?"

Jungkook calmly asked when he did not receive any answer. Taehyung mystified, questioned him back "how did you know?"

"Pretty I can see your eyes are red what happened?"

Jungkook softly encloses the gap between them and reaches out his hands softly towards the omega's waist. The previous incidents gave him a little confidence in touching Taehyung.

"Nothing I just got some facewash in my eye"

Taehyung lied smoothly. He reaches to enclose his arms around Jungkook's neck engulfing the alpha in his hug. Jungkook knew that was a big fat lie on his face but when he was hugged, he shrugged it as his eyes widen for a split second before this is the first time the oemga himself intaited the hug.

Jungkook softly pulls the omega in a more tight hug. They stay like this, both with there eyes close as they take in the lovely pheromones. Taehyung could feel the warmth of the younger.

It fell good to be close to the alpha

His heart felt at peace

The knocks on the door disturbed their peace. Taehyung softly pushed the younger away when he realised that he was hugging him for way to long. The omega blushed as Jungkook clears his thorat.

"Come in"

Jungkook granted the permission, his secretary entered soon. A little surprised to see Taehyung in the office but concealed it well. "Pretty you go sit on the couch"

Taehyung glared at the alpha before softly muttering "Hyung you gotta call me Hyung". The omega went to sit comfortably on the couch as Jungkook just weakly smiles at his remark.

Soo-jin ignored the atmosphere completely, the lovely pheromones as he explains the work to Jungkook. The omega stares at Jungkook thinking about all the sketches and notes.

You seriously love me a lot

Taehyung sighs as he ponders upon thoughts of Jeon Jungkook. He never believed alpha like Jungkook were a part of this world where omega were look down upon.

Taehyung was so in deep thinking that he didn't realise that Jungkook was now sitting beside him. Soojin has taken his leave after providing the boss with all the information.

"Pretty"

"Oh! You scared me!"

Taehyung yelped as he softly hits the alpha's bicep. Jungkook just laughs and say "do you wanna eat something?"

Taehyung glanced at the watch to see it was twelve noon. He hadn't eaten anything in the morning. He sighs and nodded his head saying "I want noodles"

Jungkook replies with an okay as he order what his pretty craved for.