🪰❄️🩸Cassandra Dimitrescu🩸❄️🪰

[Female Reader]

Mostly Fluff! 😊

You have been Cassandra's girlfriend for about 2 months now, and you've both loved every second of it. Currently, you're cleaning around the castle since you're a maid at castle Dimitrescu, when suddenly Cassandra hugs you from behind, and you could feel her shivering.

"C-Cold..." She mumbles and she hugs you a bit tighter. You turn around to face her. "What happened, my love?" You ask worriedly as you lead her over to the fireplace, wrapping her up in a blanket as she sits down on the couch. "One of the n-new maids opened the window, not knowing what it does to me and my sisters, and so yeah..." She says, still shivering and you sit beside her, hugging her. "I'm sorry..are you starting to warm up?" You ask and she nods, relaxing into you.

You lay down and pull her down gently to lay on top of you, and she relaxes even more, which soothes your nerves. "I love you." She murmurs and you feel your heart flutter. "I love you too, Cass." You say with a smile and play with her hair. She leans closer to your neck and kisses softly, eliciting a small hum of contentment from you. Soon enough, you both fall asleep on the couch.

Authors Note:

Sorry this is short! I just started writing and then it ended up being short, but either way, I hope you enjoy! ❤️