🤎𝑴𝒊𝒂 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔🤎

[Female, Male, etc. Reader]

(Ethan and Mia are not married in this)

"Wake up, sweetheart," Mia says quietly, gently shaking you awake. "Mmm...?" You mumble and she chuckles a bit. "Come on, I made pancakes for breakfast." You wake up more at those words, excited for breakfast. You get out of bed and get dressed. "I love it when you make pancakes, they're so good!" Mia chuckles once more at your words. "I'm glad you like them," she says and you follow her downstairs.

Once you two finish eating breakfast she cleans the plates and sets them aside to dry, then she turns to you. "So what do you want to do today?" She asks. "Mmm...would it be okay if we just cuddled and watched a movie?" She nods and you smile. You both settle on the couch together with a blanket over the two of you. Mia then turns the tv on and clicks on a movie, and shortly after it starts playing.

You and Mia sit in silence for a few moments before she breaks it. "Do you like the movie so far?" She mumbles and you nod. "Good..." You feel her head lean against your shoulder, so you wrap your arm around her waist and pull her a bit closer. You both sit there and watch the movie, a comfortable silence falling over the both of you once again.

Once the movie ends, you two decide to watch another one, and by the time it's finished, it's 9:30 PM. You yawn some and Mia looks over at you. "Are you tired, love?" You nod and she stands up from the couch, stretching. "Come on then, let's go to bed." You take her hand she offers you and you both walk up to y'all's shared bedroom.

You two lay down on the bed and she snuggles up close to you, laying her head on your chest as her hand reaches up and plays with your hair gently. You hum contently and she smiles some, starting to fall asleep. Soon, you both have fallen asleep and are just holding each other close.