Story

papa louie was opening his new restaurant, papa's enchiladaeria. he made the mistake of accidentally opening it in the 16th century. "aw man, not again!" he cried out to the sky. then he saw a guy walking by and he had an idea. he walked over to the guy. "HEY! since you walked by my restaurant, you have to work here now!!!!" the guy looked really confused like he didn't know what papa louie was saying. "you.... what is a you..." he said. papa louie got really angry and punched him. "are you stupid?!?! work for me!!!!! don't worry, you get paid in tips!!!!!" the guy still looked confused but papa louie pushed him into the restaurant and started barking orders at him. "THIS IS HOW YOU SHRED CHEESE!!!" he screamed. he realized he hadn't gotten the guy's name. "what is your name???????" he yelled. the guy started stuttering extremely. "m-m-my n-n-n-name i-i-is r-r-r-romeo!" he stuttered stutteringly. papa louie screamed at him to put on his apron and start serving 300 customers an hour and place their toppings JUST AS THEY DEMAND OR HE WILL BE FIRED!!! romeo was looking at papa louie screaming and thought "wow he is so hot his mustache is so big". papa louie read his mind with his powers and blushed so hard his skin color changed to red. "m-m-m-m-m-m-me?" he stuttered y/n-ily. romeo screamed as he realized papa louie was a mind reader. "OH MY GOD!!!" papa louie continued blushing until all the water in the building was boiling. "omg romeo i love you so much we should get married." romeo looked at him blushingly but also worriedly. "but papa louie, what if someone finds out?" papa louie screamed at him. "you idiot!! you doubt me??!??!? we are over!" papa louie left him to work in the restaurant but then got run over by a truck later. the end.