⭐️ Chapter 2 ⭐️

*this will be a very long one, I hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun writing it! This has around 5,000 words, probably the most I've ever written before! Anyway, onto the story!*

🎵We're the Mario Siblings! And plumbing's our game!🎵

An ad pops up with a grainy 90's fliter. The background was a bright and gradient orange and yellow with colorful spinning patterns surrounding three figures who had there arms crossed over their chest as they looked towards the screen with confident smiles as the men and woman nodded their heads to the head. Their names were Mario, Luigi, and Y/n. 

Mario was the oldest out of the trio. He was wearing a long-sleeved red shirt with a red cap of his initial, bright blue denim overalls, white gloves, brown shoes with a curly mustache and blue eyes.

Y/n was the second oldest out of the trio. She was wearing a long-sleeved F/C shirt with a F/C cap of her initial with long/short and straight/curly hair that was in a small ponytail, Blue denim overall shorts, white gloves with F/C thigh high socks and flat brown boots with E/c eyes.

And last but not least, was Luigi. He was the youngest out of the trio. He was wearing a long-sleeved green shirt with a green cap of his initial, dark blue denim overalls, white gloves with dark brown shoes and a straight mustache and light blue eyes.

 He was wearing a long-sleeved green shirt with a green cap of his initial, dark blue denim overalls, white gloves with dark brown shoes and a straight mustache and light blue eyes

🎵We're not like the others who get all the fame!🎵

The trio were wearing sunglasses as Mario was driving through Brooklyn in a yellow van with their logo on the side and Luigi was in the passenger seat while Y/n was in the back seat peaking out from in between the brothers. They stopped in front of an apartment as the siblings swiftly took their sunglasses off as they smirked smugly at the screen.

🎵When your sink is in trouble, You can call us on the double!🎵

The screen the showed a sink was overflowing with water to the point the water was falling from the sink and onto the floor. A blonde haired woman in a blue dress was crouching on a stood to avoid the water as she was on her cellphone, waving her free arm with a panicked expression. The trio popped up in front of the screen with plungers in their hands with smiles on their faces, causing the woman's face to brighten up and she placed her hands over her chest oh relief and happiness.

🎵We're faster and we're winning, You'll be hooked on the Siblings!🎵

The screen then showed Luigi, who was using a plunger in the sink with a playful serious expression, the screen panned down to reveal Y/n holding a wrench twisting a bolt on the pipe underneath the sink with the same face Luigi made, but with a smirk.

Then it cuts away to Mario tapping on the pipe with a wrench to double check if there was any leak. Then it shows the sink to be as good as new as the siblings crossed their arms and bopped their heads to the beat of the music once again.