🍑 Chapter 4 🍑

*Alright everyone! It's the moment you all have been waiting for! It's finally time for you all to meet: 👑🌸Prince Peach!! 🌸👑*

*The art does NOT belong to me!*
.
.
.
.

The sun started to set as the light casted over the city in a warm and bright yellow light. The trio finally arrived at the entrance as Toad put his arms out towards the castle with a large smile as he couldn't contain his excitement.

Toad: "This way, you two! The prince lives right on the hill!"

He pointed up towards the hill where the castle rested on top before he raced forward. Y/n glanced around her and saw  a beautiful water fountain with a long white bridges where all the Toads were socializing with each other. Y/n and Mario ran after Toad before they could lose him in the crowd.

They arrived at the town center where there were three sections of Toads that were punching the gold blocks from the bottom as coins magically popped up from them. One red Toad had to take a small break as he took deep breaths while he had a small tower of coins.

Toad: "Excuse me everybody! Coming through!"

Toad loudly announced to the crowd while he softly pushed and shoved the other Toads, and in doing so, he bumped into a green Toad who was carrying some gold coins under his arms, causing him to gasp as one of the coins dropped and fall from his grasp.

Toad: "Got a big adventure happening right now, just clear a path for us!"

The coins rolled towards Y/n and it stopped at her feet. She kneeled down and gently gave the coin back to the green Toad while he looked up at her in awe at her kindness and beauty.

Y/n: "I believe this belongs to you. Here you go, little guy."

She said with a gentle voice with an equally soft smile as she and Mario tipped their caps at the Toads and waved to the crowd of Toads while they continued to stare at them. One red Toad went towards the green Toad as they began to whisper to each other.

Red road: "Wow! Did you see her? It's another human! And she was absolutely gorgeous!"

He said with an excited smile as the green Toad nodded his head with a small grin.

Green Toad: "Yeah, I agree. That girl is beautiful! And she's so sweet and kind, she would make a great partner for the prince!"

The trio continued to walk forward as it got slightly harder to movie through the crowd due to the large population of Toads, so they had to find a solution...

Toad: "Excuse me. EXCUSE ME EVERYBODY! COMING THROUGH! MY NEW FRIEND'S BROTHER IS GOING TO DIE IMMINENTLY! OUT OF THE WAY PLEASE!"

Toad jumped into the air as he screamed that out causing the Toads around him to gasp in shock as they backed away from him. Mario and Y/n perked up as they shrugged their shoulders as the siblings looked at him an offensive and scared look in their faces. Toad look back at them before he innocently smiled back at duo.