Jeremiah 17:5

My mother, rest her soul, warned me about envy. Her words echoed as she warned that raising crows would tear out my eyes. Reality, such a camouflaged lie, is revealed in this unforgiving life.

Dogs prowl my sleep, seeking to steal my possessions and betray trust. I curse the man who trusts another, mired in the hypocrisy of a selfish world. Like crazy, I tried to trust anyone on this dark planet.

This one is for the traitors who shook hands with fake giggles. I face betrayal, contemplate extremes like blowing off a finger. I no longer trust my shadow or my old man.

Revenge, even if it poisons, is worth it when it involves betrayal. Cursed is he who trusts another, and I remember the faces of those who betrayed. I admire one thing about them: how they sleep peacefully being so two-faced.

I smile for my part, but having me as an enemy is not recommended. The neighborhood left its mark, I'm bad at heart like Willie Colón. I am life and death, real like Bolívar and his sword, crossing hypocrisies.

I don't give a damn about culture, fame and whores. These letters are not meant to stick, the truth already sticks. You will experience trauma when you lack friends and I hope you don't cross paths with me because I could stab you with the pencil I used.

May Christ forgive you if he exists, because I, while I urinate on your grave, do not await his absolution. May you die, old comrade, and we will meet in hell to settle accounts. God cannot replicate my thoughts when I look at you, because sometimes I don't even manage to enter hell.