It's epic

In the concrete jungle, where the shadows keep unspeakable secrets, there was a man whose destiny was intertwined with the threads of revenge. In a dark corner of his soul, a promise resonated loudly: to avenge his brother, just as he had sworn to his father.

With rage as his only fuel, the protagonist, known on the streets as "The Avenger", plunged into a world of violence and darkness. He adopted a borrowed identity, intimately connected to the fury that drowned him. The need to fulfill what his heart implored him led him to enter unknown terrains.

On an adrenaline-charged night, riding a roaring motorcycle, he chased down his personal demons. Each bullet fired was a note in his symphony of revenge, a response to the suffering he had experienced. The motorcycle roared, his heart beat in time with anger, and the bursts of bullets discharged his fury until the gun stopped spitting projectiles.

The scene became chaotic, but the feeling of relief came when a woman screamed that they had killed Carlos, the same one who had taken the life of his brother. At that moment, a relieved smile appeared on the Avenger's face.

However, the victory was short-lived. The makeshift hero soon found himself in an unexpected turn. After a few moments, everything became dark and then he found himself involved in a mysterious tunnel of light and fire that took him to an unknown destination.

His awakening brought him to the stand, facing a jury of evildoers who would decide his fate. Beaten and transported to a hellish circle, the Avenger was plunged into a distorted reality. He encountered tormented souls and deformed bodies, falling on a stone in the middle of black sulfur mountains.

In that infernal scenario, an old man in a suit led him before Cerberus, who, in an unusual way, praised his revenge. The journey continued, revealing encounters with historical figures, such as: John F. Kennedy, Lennin, Muhammad, Obama, Joseph Smith,
Caesar and Napoleon, each with his own peculiar story. The confusion increased, and the Avenger questioned the logic of that underworld.

The duel became more intense when the mysterious old man smiled, offering a deal: freedom in exchange for the life of the Avenger's father. In the midst of the complex situation, the Avenger was not daunted, as his verses resonated with the strength of his determination.

Both contenders, one with his vast knowledge and the other with his lyrical prowess, engaged in a verbal duel that attracted the attention of even all the souls and demons. The Avenger was not intimidated and pointed out the contradictions of the evil one, unraveling his lies.

The confrontation took an unexpected turn when the Avenger, far from succumbing to the hatred proposed by Satan, embraced love and peace in his speech. The protagonist's cunning was revealed when he understood that authenticity and human connection were his most powerful weapons.

Surprisingly, the devil, confronted with sincerity and bravery, was moved. The human, armed with his voice as a dagger, defied the darkness and proclaimed his free thought, even in the face of doubt of divine existence.

The Avenger reflected after his victory and being brought back to life, thinking about the duality between faith and disbelief, remembering that, in the search for oneself, one must always go towards authenticity.