Prefrence [3]

How do you guys cuddle?

Thomas

You are usually the one who is laying on top of him. Your head on his chest or buried in his neck with his arm wrapped around your waist. Other ways he likes to cuddle you is where each of you are on the side facing each other with his arms wrapped around you, or he likes to be big spoon (once in a while he'll want to be little spoon, but he doesn't let anyone but you know that). If he has an extremely bad day in the maze or is just upset he likes to lay his body on top of yours with his head resting on your chest. When he's like this it's easier for you to play with his hair and scratch his back, which puts him asleep almost instantly.

Minho

Being the tough guy he was, you always have to be laying on top of him or little spoon. The most common way you cuddled was with your head on his chest and your leg hiked up and across his torso. His free hand that wasn't on your hip was on your thigh, circling his thumb relaxingly. You could only count on one hand the amount of times the role was switched. It was either he had a terrible day, or they had to banish a fellow glader.

Newt

You guys cuddled anyway you wanted. It was pretty much equal who was on top of who. Some days it's you cuddling up to him and some days it him cuddling up to you. The position you found yourselves in most of the time was you being little spoon with Newt's body right behind you.