Chapter 20

Hyunjin POV

After we ate Felix runned out of our room and left to the filming. I sigh. He really does not want to talk about it. As I wash the dishes I can't think about anything else. Was it my mistake? I gave Byunbai Lix's number. But I couldn't know, could I? I wash the dishes and wear something elegant. I would change my chlothes for the shoot, bit before and after a lot of people will see me. I leave the dorm and enter the big entertainment building. Today we film in another room. I will have an argument with Felix and after that we will have a fight against Yoongis gang and he as my bodyguard will take a bullet that was meant to be mine. I know the script perfectly, still something changed in the last hour. I don't want to fight with Felix, even though it's just a film. I want to talk with him.

"Hey, Hyun!"

"Hey."

"Are you ready for the shoot? You need to cry! Can you cry or do you need a mentol stick? Felix needs a mentol stick. I also need one. My old producer was always like: Oh, Wooyoung! What will I do with you if you can't even cry when you need to? But for Mr. Kim it's okay if we work with mentol sticks!"

"I don't need them. I can do it without."

"Really? How?"

"I don't know. I think I am born with it."

"Wow, that's great! You know when I started filming, at first..."

Wooyoungs voice goes word by word to the background. It got quieter until I couldn't hear it anymore. My thoughts were somewhere else. They were by a boy with freckles and purple hear. Like his face is the galaxy with stars. His eyes are the sun and the moon. And his lips are all the good sins of the world.

"-in! HYUNJIN!"

"Huh?"

Wooyoung laughed.

"We are already here! Come in."

My eyes went across the room. Where is Felix?

"Mr. Hwang. We need to get you ready, please follow me!"

Nervously I stared at the mirror infront of me without realizing whats happening. Minutes passed and felt like hours. Why wasn't Felix in the room. Did something happen? I draw the worst scenarios in my mind.

"You can leave for the set, you are ready Mr. Hwang!"

I left fast. I could have asked here, but I was to shy. I looked around and then I met his eyes. The sun and the moon. He laughs and it shines like nothing else. Automatically I smile too. He is beautiful! Why haven't I seen this in the last few years?

Felix POV

I went to the set again. My makeup artist runs up to me and repairs my eye makeup as it got destroyed through my tears. I looked over the room. Nearly everybody is here. Just a few people are missing. Two of them don't need to come anymore. We already shoot all the parts where they played. Seungmin always has a small cast, still his movies went up hills with the awards and sales we make. The small cast allows us to get to know everybody personally and have a good overview over all. I know exactly who is not here. Three need to come in half an hour and one person needs to be here in two minutes. Bobby made a joke and all laugh so I laughed too, but secretly I search one person. And I found him. I don't understand why we hated each other but I think the ice between us melts slowly. My eyes catch the one of Hyunjin. He is in one corner of the castle room we setted up. He smiles and my laughs vanishes as I smile back.
Then the door cracks open. Seungmin enters with Innie and the two guys who stormed his office before.

"Jeonggukie?", I hear Hyunjin shouting. His eyes went big and he runs up to the scary guy in all black. The other one looks less scary in his brown and white and jeans outfit. Wait! Jeongguk he said? Jeongguk the model?

"Guys, these are Yang Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung. They will be on the set today. Please respect them.

————
Badum Badum! Our mystic people have names and here follow the outfits:

————Badum Badum! Our mystic people have names and here follow the outfits:

Handsome, cause they can