-Chapter 4-

With Caesar by my side I walked into the bar, which was already swarming with people, aviators mostly. Easily recognisable by their white Naval blouse. The familiar smell of alcohol and a hint of sweat filled my nostrils. Music was playing but you could barely hear it over the all the voices.

At the bar I spotted Maverick and Goose, I nudged into Caesar's shoulder slightly, getting his attention, gesturing towards them. They were both also wearing their Naval blouse, I really don't understand while, since it isn't required. Maybe it is because the girls will be more interested in them.

We walked over to them, 'Hello boys.' I greeted them, giving them both hug. 'Hello sweetheart, how are you?' Goose asked, while standing up to offer me his seat, which I thanked him for since I was wearing heels. 'Pretty good, would be better if I had a beer.' Looking over to Caesar with a pleading look on my face, who then ordered a beer for me and an iced water for himself, because he had to drive us back.

'So are you still with Carole?' I asked Goose. 'Of course, we got married and have a son, Bradley.' He proudly said. 'No way, why didn't I know that, Congratulations!' He smiled, and took his wallet out of his pocket, in which he kept a picture of his family and handed it to me. Him in a suit, Carole in a wedding dress looking more beautiful than ever, and a little blonde boy in a blouse. They seemed so happy as a family. 

'He is so cute.' I told Goose. Who proudly continued talking about him, telling me everything about his first word which was booby, because he was always hungry. And about the first time he had learn to crawl and funny little situations they had been in as a parent.

Until Maverick interrupted the conversation asking Goose something about a girl that I didn't know. While he started talking to Maverick I took a look around the place, observing the people. Caesar handed me my beer which I gladly took. 

The woman in here were all dressed up and had summer dresses on. Some of the aviators were wearing sunglasses to look cool even though I am sure that they couldn't see a shit, since the place was already a bit dimmed. 

In the corner of the bar I saw a familiar blonde guy. It was the one who winked at  me in class earlier. He had a woman by his side who seemed very into him, although he didn't seem so into it yet. He had his aviator glasses on and a glass in his hand, taking a slight sip once in a while. I am guessing it was vodka on ice. Or it was iced water, although that seems weird, but you never know.

Goose seemed to have noticed him as well. 'Mav, you wanna know who the best is? that's him, Iceman.' He said pointing at him. So that's him Iceman. 'It's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes, he just wares you down, gets you bored, frustrated, do something stupid, and he's got you.' He explained. 

Goose then shifted his attention to someone else, walking by. 'Hey, Hey, Slider.' He stopped the tall dark-haired man, that looked a tiny little bit like Micheal Schumacher, just a little bit. 'Thought you wanted to be a pilot man, what happened?' He asked the man known as Slider. 'Goose, you are such a dickhead, whose butt did you kiss to get in here, anyway?' He grinned at him.

'Well, the list is long but distinguished.' I chuckled at his reply. That man is seriously something else. 'Yeah, well, so is my Johnson.' He said while winking at me. I scrunched my nose. A big Dick is not everything a woman wants. In fact I hate dicks bigger that seven inches, like where is that supposed to go? In books sure, in real live not so much. 

'So, you're flying with Iceman?' Goose questioned him. 'It's Mr. Iceman to you.' Uhg, why do these guys always have to talk with such arrogance. At that moment Iceman joined the group. 

His ice blue eyes meeting mine for a second before turning his attention towards Maverick and Goose. 'Hey, mother goose, how's it going?' He greeted while holding his hand out. 'Good, Tom.' Goose accepted his hand. So that was his real name, Tom. The most boring name in existence, since it is the same name in literally almost every western country.